V8® Splash Berry Bland Juice uploaded by member-d82cf7804

BY V8

V8 Splash Berry Blend is a refreshing combination of natural fruit flavors with a 5% carrot juice blend for a deliciously sweet taste. It’s a good source of Antioxidant Vitamins A & C and the perfect beverage to satisfy you and your family throughout the day.

V8 Splash varieties are available in 12, 16, and 64 ounce plastic bottles.

Water, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Reconstituted Vegetable Juice (Water And Concentrated Juice Of (Carrots), Contains Less Than 2% Of: Reconstituted Fruit Juice Blend (Water And Concentrated Juices Of (Apples, Cherries, Strawberries, Red Raspberries, Blackberries), Natural Flavoring, Citric Acid, Malic Acid, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Red 40, Sucralose.

• My kids don't like regular V8, do you think this has a be...3 Answers
Laurissa B.
Brunswick, OH
The taste is wonderful, refreshing and great on a warm day. I love that it use some of the vitamins we miss throughout the day
Diana L.
Wake Forest, NC
This is my favorite flavor of V8 juice. Absolutely love it! Perfect for those days I don't get a lot of veggies into my diet!
Hannah S.
Pendleton
I did not like this at all!! I usually love the V8 juices but I think the berry flavor through me off mixed with the veggies.
Dominique R.
Love that These are healthy & delicious! My family absolutely loves them and I would definitely recommend and purchase again!
Leigha N.
I love this juice and that it comes in can. It's good with anything and you don't have to do more dishes because its in a can
Janice W.
Wahiawa, HI
These are very good. I have been drinking V8 Splash berry for years. I am happy that it comes in cans so I can take it to go.
Estefanía E.
My favorite one. I really love the flavor and the consistency. I drink it 3 -4 times a week specially if I'm feeling sick.
Brittney C.
Austin, TX
Great flavor...not veggie taste too it... Can't tell it's really healthy... My kids love it.. Great substitution for soda
Purva W.
Little Falls, MN
i like the flavor, and the taste. good price as well. You can also buy this flavor for a soda maker which is pretty cool
Cevell W.
lynchburg, VA
Did not really like the taste of this juice. The taste was very bitter and did not quench my thirst. Wouldn't recommend.
Staci M.
Salinas, CA
My kids don't like regular V8, do you think this has a better taste for kids?