V8® Splash Berry Bland Juice uploaded by member-d82cf7804

BY V8

V8 Splash Berry Blend is a refreshing combination of natural fruit flavors with a 5% carrot juice blend for a deliciously sweet taste. It’s a good source of Antioxidant Vitamins A & C and the perfect beverage to satisfy you and your family throughout the day.

V8 Splash varieties are available in 12, 16, and 64 ounce plastic bottles.

Water, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Reconstituted Vegetable Juice (Water And Concentrated Juice Of (Carrots), Contains Less Than 2% Of: Reconstituted Fruit Juice Blend (Water And Concentrated Juices Of (Apples, Cherries, Strawberries, Red Raspberries, Blackberries), Natural Flavoring, Citric Acid, Malic Acid, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Red 40, Sucralose.

• My kids don't like regular V8, do you think this has a be...3 Answers
celia r.
Stockton, CA
For this product i love so much imagine is my favoriteso i recommend!!!the price is also amazing well the store were i buy it from
Vanessa P.
Paterson, NJ
Great and refreshing juice my all time favorite to buy when food shopping the kids love it. I'd rather them drink juice then soda.
Lorena C.
Woodland Hls, CA
I really can't believe this is V-8! So delicious and truly astonished by the flavor combination. Can't wait to try other varieties!
Marlene R.
El Paso, TX
Love these! They're perfect for little lunch boxes :) my kids love them , my son always asks for 2 lol! They're quite healthy 2!!
Nony G.
Cincinnati, OH
This juice is yummy! Nice sweet berry flavor, though the flavor is a little sugary and artificial. It still tastes good, though.
Nikki H.
Tulia, TX
I love these For myself and my kids.. They love all the different flavors the price is awesome good too doesn't Break my budget.
Areli G.
I love this juice, especially in the morning!
To have on the run. I also like to give it to my kids as a an alternative from soda
Ayla B.
Very good tasting I love this for an on the go drink with your lunch you just throw it in your lunch bag and your ready to go .
Ashley D.
Benton, AR
I am a big fan of V8 juices and this is my all time favorite! It does not have a lot of sugar, low in sodium and taste amazing!
Rebecca W.
Garrettsville, OH
My son doesn't care much for veggies ,but he loves this drink and it let's him get his daily amount of veggies by drink of V8.
Staci M.
Salinas, CA
My kids don't like regular V8, do you think this has a better taste for kids?