V8® Splash Berry Bland Juice uploaded by member-d82cf7804

BY V8

V8 Splash Berry Blend is a refreshing combination of natural fruit flavors with a 5% carrot juice blend for a deliciously sweet taste. It’s a good source of Antioxidant Vitamins A & C and the perfect beverage to satisfy you and your family throughout the day.

V8 Splash varieties are available in 12, 16, and 64 ounce plastic bottles.

Water, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Reconstituted Vegetable Juice (Water And Concentrated Juice Of (Carrots), Contains Less Than 2% Of: Reconstituted Fruit Juice Blend (Water And Concentrated Juices Of (Apples, Cherries, Strawberries, Red Raspberries, Blackberries), Natural Flavoring, Citric Acid, Malic Acid, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Red 40, Sucralose.

• My kids don't like regular V8, do you think this has a be...3 Answers
adrienne p.
Opelousas, LA
Even my daughter drinks these! She loves them. And i love that she is getting her fruits and veggies in. She is 3 so we know how that goes!
Jennifer R.
Nampa, ID
These are soo good! At first they may look like they are not the best juices out there, but they are! Even the vegetables ones are amazing!
Ashley V.
COMSTOCK PARK, MI
I didn't want to have pop with my lunch because pop is So bad for you! I went for these! Love them. Perfect size and amount. Great taste!
Ellen J.
Bangor, ME
This is one of my favorite juices. I miss being able to buy it at gas stations like when it first came out. So darn good and refreshing.
Kerri R.
Cookeville, TN
Very tasty and satisfying drink! You can really taste the fruit and I love how it has vegetables infused also. My kids also love these!
Dorothy G.
V8 is a popular brand that's going places. From tomatoe juice to fruit juice V8 has it all. Also it has pretty good refreshing taste.
Sydney G.
I love these. They have such a strong, thick flavor and feel to them. They really are very good. I would recommend these to everyone!
Erin H.
Clarksville, AR
This v8 is good fresh out of the fridge. The berry punch isn't my favorite flavor. Left my mouth with the taste of a cigarette! Yuck!
Demi B.
This juice is not only refreshing but gives you a great boost of energy! It has a lovely taste and definitely met my expectations!
alexandria n.
My good friend amiee give me this to try one day an i been hooked this is not only good but taste natural i feel good drinking this
Staci M.
Salinas, CA
My kids don't like regular V8, do you think this has a better taste for kids?