V8® Splash Berry Bland Juice uploaded by member-d82cf7804

BY V8

V8 Splash Berry Blend is a refreshing combination of natural fruit flavors with a 5% carrot juice blend for a deliciously sweet taste. It’s a good source of Antioxidant Vitamins A & C and the perfect beverage to satisfy you and your family throughout the day.

V8 Splash varieties are available in 12, 16, and 64 ounce plastic bottles.

Water, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Reconstituted Vegetable Juice (Water And Concentrated Juice Of (Carrots), Contains Less Than 2% Of: Reconstituted Fruit Juice Blend (Water And Concentrated Juices Of (Apples, Cherries, Strawberries, Red Raspberries, Blackberries), Natural Flavoring, Citric Acid, Malic Acid, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Red 40, Sucralose.

• My kids don't like regular V8, do you think this has a be...3 Answers
Angelica F.
Livingston, CA
Tastes great and I'm thrilled that my kids enjoy it as wel. Anytime I can find a substitute for soda or some juice high in sugar I'm all for it.
Kaitlyn K.
Winter Haven, FL
This is my favorite v8, I make sure to pick some up every time at the grocery store. Its amazingly affordable and has an unbeatable berry flavor
Lais L.
Newark, NJ
Do you know that kind of product that you can close your eyes and give to your kids with no worries? Is this one!! taste great and is so heathly
Brittany B.
Cheraw, SC
This juice is so great love the flavors it has and all the vitamin in it I just love v8 all together all there drinks are great and refreshing !
Mayra G.
Anaheim, CA
the teats of this drink its unbelievable it just feels so natural while taking the first drink you just feel the difference between the fruits
Shamyrah W.
Fairfax, VA
One of the best juices I've ever tasted. Jam packed with nutrition and the flavor definitely doesn't disappoint either. 10/10 would recommend.
Amy F.
Cape Coral, FL
I only had a sample of this but it was extremely tasty and flavorful. I'm really impressed by the new variety of flavors that v8 is now making.
Sarah G.
Sheridan, OR
My daughter loves these and she even gets her fruits and veggie intake! V8 has so many amazing varieties of flavor but his is both our favorite
Catherine D.
Charlotte, NC
I have tried every flavor v8 they are all great but this is one of my favorite. even the kids love it it really is a good juice for everyone
Stephanie H.
Terre Haute, IN
I consistently enjoy this drink when I've got it. It does seem to settle if you let it sit in your pantry for a while. Overall the flavor is
Staci M.
Salinas, CA
My kids don't like regular V8, do you think this has a better taste for kids?