V8® Splash Berry Bland Juice uploaded by member-d82cf7804

BY V8

V8 Splash Berry Blend is a refreshing combination of natural fruit flavors with a 5% carrot juice blend for a deliciously sweet taste. It’s a good source of Antioxidant Vitamins A & C and the perfect beverage to satisfy you and your family throughout the day.

V8 Splash varieties are available in 12, 16, and 64 ounce plastic bottles.

Water, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Reconstituted Vegetable Juice (Water And Concentrated Juice Of (Carrots), Contains Less Than 2% Of: Reconstituted Fruit Juice Blend (Water And Concentrated Juices Of (Apples, Cherries, Strawberries, Red Raspberries, Blackberries), Natural Flavoring, Citric Acid, Malic Acid, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Red 40, Sucralose.

• My kids don't like regular V8, do you think this has a be...3 Answers
Cindy C.
My whole family loves this we drink it after school after lunch for supper just to do something good to drink because it's that good and it's healthy for you
Kacy S.
Floyds Knobs, IN
I really like V8 Splash, the very lunch is my favorite flavor from these. I buy them all the time, its a decent price for a great tasty and healthy product.
Crystal R.
Excelsior Springs, MO
I love this juice so much and so do my nieces and little siblings. They get the nutrition they need and they don't even know they are getting it! I love it.
Victoria A.
Austin, TX
Great buy!!!!! A bit pricey but I enjoyed them. Nice little packages. Sometimes when you drink it you can taste a bit of the Can i don't know it was weird
Melanie S.
Darby, PA
When i first started drinking v8 i thought it was going to be so nasty. but never judge a book by its cover because v8 is filled with flavor and delicious.
Kayla Y.
Manalapan, NJ
Gives you the extra boost of vitamins into your daily intake. I personally like the taste while my husband who will not eat fruit or vegetables; hates it
Nidiyah C.
Burgaw, NC
it been so long in to i had one and they are good and i hope they keep up the good work becouse it will make u full to where u dnt want to eat nothing
Xiomara G.
Bakersfield, CA
My father introduced me to this product and let me tell you !!!!! Since then It was love at first sight . It's ingredients are very natural I love it .
Kathirene O.
Silsbee, TX
This doesnt taste like a typical v8 style juice it taste like fruit roll ups !
Im sort of picky picky on juices but this is one of is one of the best
Elizabeth C.
Sayreville , NJ
We give the kids this once a day and they love it. ..and at night mommy an grandma put a splash of Bacardi in it for ourselves and it is the best.
Staci M.
Salinas, CA
My kids don't like regular V8, do you think this has a better taste for kids?