V8® Splash Berry Bland Juice uploaded by member-d82cf7804

BY V8

V8 Splash Berry Blend is a refreshing combination of natural fruit flavors with a 5% carrot juice blend for a deliciously sweet taste. It’s a good source of Antioxidant Vitamins A & C and the perfect beverage to satisfy you and your family throughout the day.

V8 Splash varieties are available in 12, 16, and 64 ounce plastic bottles.

Water, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Reconstituted Vegetable Juice (Water And Concentrated Juice Of (Carrots), Contains Less Than 2% Of: Reconstituted Fruit Juice Blend (Water And Concentrated Juices Of (Apples, Cherries, Strawberries, Red Raspberries, Blackberries), Natural Flavoring, Citric Acid, Malic Acid, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Red 40, Sucralose.

• My kids don't like regular V8, do you think this has a be...3 Answers
Corrin H.
Owings Mills, MD
I absolutely love this juice! I buy it weekly and I can't get enough of it. It has many nutrients in it but it has the delicious taste of fruit punch. There are multiple different flavors so if Berry Punch isn't the one for you, there are multiple different flavors.
I feel like V8 needs to just stay away from fruit. Vegetable V8 is DELICIOUS, and their smoothies are also very delicious, but their fruit juices are just gross. They're healthy and have a good price at WalMart, but they don't taste good at all.
LEAR26451 | EULOGIA B.
I LOVE THIS JUICE!!! De verdad me encantaa!!! La mezcla de frutas que tiene es realmente fantastica! Es de mis jugos favoritos desde la infancia. Super recomendado!!
Denise J.
Cleveland
My household buys this brand and flavor weekly. It is one of our favorites ...it is so delicious when frozen just to the point where it is slushy. Definitely a must try! The flavor is very bold and so refreshing unlike a lot of the competition
Estephania A.

it is very rich and it tastes very different than most juices calm my thirst very well, also has a very good consistency not cloying, is perfect for any meal of the day especially breakfast
Yasmin R.
Orlando, FL
en la casa nos encanta a todos estos jugos porque son tan refrescantes y tienen un sabor natural, no son como otros jugos que tienen mucho colorante y el sabor es bastante artificial, aparte que son nutritivos.
Sara F.
Orlando, FL
This is by far one of my favorite drinks! It's not too sweet and not too watery. I love the taste of a lot of there juices. I buy them at Walmart for a very decent price.
My whole family enjoys each V8 splash products. We have almost tried all flavors. I really enjoy the mango orange brand. I do notice some energy with certain flavors.

Kisal Gilchrist
Astriid G.

the juice is indisputably delicious low in sugar and calories is healthy and is not the first time I taste is divine and the packaging is good because it is easy to carry and no spills price is goo
Makalia L.
Newport News, VA
I wouldn't say I like this very much as some people do. It has some nice packaging and it does taste good but not as good as I would've hoped for. It has a decent price tag but I don't think I would buy this again
Staci M.
Salinas, CA
My kids don't like regular V8, do you think this has a better taste for kids?