V8® Splash Berry Bland Juice uploaded by member-d82cf7804

BY V8

V8 Splash Berry Blend is a refreshing combination of natural fruit flavors with a 5% carrot juice blend for a deliciously sweet taste. It’s a good source of Antioxidant Vitamins A & C and the perfect beverage to satisfy you and your family throughout the day.

V8 Splash varieties are available in 12, 16, and 64 ounce plastic bottles.

Water, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Reconstituted Vegetable Juice (Water And Concentrated Juice Of (Carrots), Contains Less Than 2% Of: Reconstituted Fruit Juice Blend (Water And Concentrated Juices Of (Apples, Cherries, Strawberries, Red Raspberries, Blackberries), Natural Flavoring, Citric Acid, Malic Acid, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Red 40, Sucralose.

• My kids don't like regular V8, do you think this has a be...3 Answers
Gleisys R.
Doral, FL
I like this juice, has a lot of different flavors but sometimes tastes too artificial, but it has a lot of vitamins. It should be less artificial. It's affordable, not expensive. I would buy it again!
Keyana B.
Santa clara, CA
this is like haven in a bottle i use to think theses things where nasty till i drank it by mistake thinking it was my smoothie in the living room and i have been in love with this ever since that day
Lorna R.
This is one of my favorite juices it has the best flavor of berrys. It is easy to pack and go and drink on the way to work or during a hike. It is small enough to pack in a back pack and lunch boxes.
Yossibeth S.
Silver Spring, MD
OMG! This juice is the best forever! I love to every day at breakfast is a very rich flavor, as I grasped but sweet at the same time feel the taste of berrys and brings a good deal, when it's hot I like to freeze a little and eat as frozen, oh god ! It is so tasty!
Donna H.
Clinton, WA
These V8 Splash Berry Punch Juices are very good! I love drinking these with my lunch or I will have one as a mid afternoon drink and it actually makes me feel full so it gets me through until I can get home and have dinner .
Darlene H.
Los Angeles , CA
I usually purchase the regular v8. But I saw this product and I had to try it. I was pleasantly surprised that it was very fruity for being a vegetable juice drink. I have repurchased this and I will again.
Jazmyne M.
Rowlett, TX
These are so good. My sister and I buy these all the time. We both love V8. We use them for drinks and much more. The flavor is really good. We just started buying these a couple months ago. Would recommend to get these
Tiarra M.
Charleston , WV
V8 is such a nice and pure juice. Made from actually fruits and vegetables and is well balanced. Their juices taste so wonderful and my family loves them. They make many varieties but this is my favorite by far!
San Juanita H.
Oh My God!!! This juice totally took me for a big surprise! I thought nah its not good, it probably just taste like healthy stuff. WRONG! It is totally completely, very satisfying to drink.
sonia v.
I got this at my local grocery store. It is refreshing and not too sweet, although I am aware it is not a "healthy" drink. Maybe if it had less sugar I would like it more. I think the price is fair for the product and I would recommend to someone who likes juice, but not to someone who is very into a healthy lifestyle.
Staci M.
Salinas, CA
My kids don't like regular V8, do you think this has a better taste for kids?