V8® Splash Berry Bland Juice uploaded by member-d82cf7804

BY V8

V8 Splash Berry Blend is a refreshing combination of natural fruit flavors with a 5% carrot juice blend for a deliciously sweet taste. It’s a good source of Antioxidant Vitamins A & C and the perfect beverage to satisfy you and your family throughout the day.

V8 Splash varieties are available in 12, 16, and 64 ounce plastic bottles.

Water, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Reconstituted Vegetable Juice (Water And Concentrated Juice Of (Carrots), Contains Less Than 2% Of: Reconstituted Fruit Juice Blend (Water And Concentrated Juices Of (Apples, Cherries, Strawberries, Red Raspberries, Blackberries), Natural Flavoring, Citric Acid, Malic Acid, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Red 40, Sucralose.

• My kids don't like regular V8, do you think this has a be...3 Answers
Courtney R.
Wilmington, OH
I feel super healthy when I drink these just because they're V8 overall I feel like an entirely new person who's following their new years resolution which every drink
Mechlia S.
Roswell, NM
V8 splash is fabulous. We are not very good at eating our fruits and vegetables like we should so we decided to give this a try. I was expecting it to taste more like vegetables and less like fruit but just the opposite was true. It has a very refreshing fruity taste and is a great thirst quencher on a hot day. We are now buying several bottles a week and all of the flavors are delicious. It is so nice for once to have something that is good for you but also tastes good.

Brittney R.
West Covina, CA
My kids loved this juice! It was a perfect portion for my 4 and 2 year old. You know you're doing something right when your 4 year old asks for this in her lunch. It wasn't overly sweet like other juices can be either, so I feel comfortable giving them to my girls.
Rachel R.
Denmark, WI
V8 Splash Berry Punch is good, but I drank it too much and now I'm sick of it. I had it every day for lunch and the flavor began to be overpowering. It met my expectations at first, but now I'm really disappointed with it. I would recommend this, just don't over drink!
Jyothi M.
Staten Island, NY
I love the fruity flavors of V8! they are soooo refreshing and I'd choose them over the other standard juice products that are on the market nowadays. it's very affordable and usually i get them on sale. they taste amazing and everyone should try them!!
Samantha S.
Palmyra, IN
It took me awhile to try V8 because when I thought of them I thought of tomato juice and vegetables. I loved when they starting rolling out a lot of fruit flavors. They taste amazing and definitely quenches my thirst. My son loves the taste as well.
Ky C.
Normally, I wouldn't be one to buy this type of drink, but I'm so glad I did! These V8 Splash Berry Punch Juice drinks are perfect to drink along with breakfast, lunch, or dinner. They are not too sweet nor too bitter. The berry taste is authentic and doesn't come along with that chemical taste you pick up with other drinks.
Kimberly G.
Edinburg, TX
This is my favorite drink every time I introduce it to someone the fall in love. I love the mixed berries in it it gives a great juicy flavor what's even better is the variety of flavors their is to choose from. I would totally buy this again it is ver affordable.
Rachael P.
I don't. Really like the flavor of this drink but as an energy drink I am impressed because it is a lot healthier than other energy drinks. This is fruits and most other drinks are sugars and artificial flavors.
Corrina W.
Huntsville, AL
I'm not a fan of v8 but when it comes to v8 splash I love all the flavors. You don't even know that your drinking healthy vegetables and it makes it all that much fun thinking your cheating on your diet lol
Staci M.
Salinas, CA
My kids don't like regular V8, do you think this has a better taste for kids?