V8® Splash Berry Bland Juice uploaded by member-d82cf7804

BY V8

V8 Splash Berry Blend is a refreshing combination of natural fruit flavors with a 5% carrot juice blend for a deliciously sweet taste. It’s a good source of Antioxidant Vitamins A & C and the perfect beverage to satisfy you and your family throughout the day.

V8 Splash varieties are available in 12, 16, and 64 ounce plastic bottles.

Water, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Reconstituted Vegetable Juice (Water And Concentrated Juice Of (Carrots), Contains Less Than 2% Of: Reconstituted Fruit Juice Blend (Water And Concentrated Juices Of (Apples, Cherries, Strawberries, Red Raspberries, Blackberries), Natural Flavoring, Citric Acid, Malic Acid, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Red 40, Sucralose.

• My kids don't like regular V8, do you think this has a be...3 Answers
Kayla V.
Rimouski, QC
I take this everyday to lunch with me. It is so tasty and delicious and it gives me energy. I prefer this over coffee
vane r.
Son muy ricos, a mi esposo le encanta, pero si son dulces entonces mejor sólo unos por semana o así, pero si ricos!
Yashomatee R.
Love these, they are healthy and taste great. Lovely blend of flavors. I always reach for these at the supermarket.
Andrea N.
Miami, Florida
This drink is too delicious. Kids love it and I love too. Your savor is amazing. Yes, I think I'll buy one now.
Geraldine G.
Panamá
Es delicioso lo compro cada vez que puedo para toda la familia y para que los niños lleven a la escuela
mariot
Me gusta su sabor es el único q no sabe a zanahoria, el aroma es exquisito es lo único q yo consumo
Nicole R.
Puerto Rico
I don't love it but it does taste good. Its convenient for school parties or trips
Staci M.
Salinas, CA
My kids don't like regular V8, do you think this has a better taste for kids?