V8® Splash Berry Bland Juice uploaded by member-d82cf7804

BY V8

V8 Splash Berry Blend is a refreshing combination of natural fruit flavors with a 5% carrot juice blend for a deliciously sweet taste. It’s a good source of Antioxidant Vitamins A & C and the perfect beverage to satisfy you and your family throughout the day.

V8 Splash varieties are available in 12, 16, and 64 ounce plastic bottles.

Water, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Reconstituted Vegetable Juice (Water And Concentrated Juice Of (Carrots), Contains Less Than 2% Of: Reconstituted Fruit Juice Blend (Water And Concentrated Juices Of (Apples, Cherries, Strawberries, Red Raspberries, Blackberries), Natural Flavoring, Citric Acid, Malic Acid, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Red 40, Sucralose.

• My kids don't like regular V8, do you think this has a be...3 Answers
Haylea H.
Winfield, KS
Yum! Fruity but healthy all at the same time! Just enough to get the taste in your mouth.
rubi f.
Oxnard, CA
Yummy juice that has vegetables in it but the kids only taste the sweet flavor of fruit.
Celina M.
Yummy! I love v8! Grew up with these drinks! Will try some more of the new additions soon
donna c.
These have a great taste. My kids like them and they are great to grab for on the go.
ndiya p.
Royal Plm Bch, FL
I really love this it really fruitful and refreshing..Yall should try this my fav
Ambar Z.
I just love this juice. So tasty and yummy. Refresh you during the hot summer
Deeh S.
são paulo
splash berry punch juice sao drinks para tomar com a familia sao drinks deliciosos e gostosos sao uma delicia para beber em casa com os amigos suco frutas deliciosos que vc vai adorar beber pq sao muito gostosos de beber muito mais que bom sucos gostosos
Yuleisy S.
Ottawa , VT
I like this juice its very good and delicious taste like a fruit punch i really like! is not to sweet the flavor is really good i recommend this juice ,yes my expectation its high with this juice!
Graciela A.
I know not everyone likes this kind of ingredients but this combination is very good, apart from all the nutrients it provides these drinks is very rich on the palate.
Nada H.
This drink is so yummy, I take it to work with me everyday, its so refreshing and it comes in the perfect size, if it came in a bottle I would like that more just to prevent spills and things but other than that, LOVE this drink, would definitely recommend it
Staci M.
Salinas, CA
My kids don't like regular V8, do you think this has a better taste for kids?