V8® Splash Berry Bland Juice uploaded by member-d82cf7804

BY V8

V8 Splash Berry Blend is a refreshing combination of natural fruit flavors with a 5% carrot juice blend for a deliciously sweet taste. It’s a good source of Antioxidant Vitamins A & C and the perfect beverage to satisfy you and your family throughout the day.

V8 Splash varieties are available in 12, 16, and 64 ounce plastic bottles.

Water, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Reconstituted Vegetable Juice (Water And Concentrated Juice Of (Carrots), Contains Less Than 2% Of: Reconstituted Fruit Juice Blend (Water And Concentrated Juices Of (Apples, Cherries, Strawberries, Red Raspberries, Blackberries), Natural Flavoring, Citric Acid, Malic Acid, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Red 40, Sucralose.

• My kids don't like regular V8, do you think this has a be...3 Answers
Melanie P.
Rio Grande City, TX
I have frequently started to buy this v8 splash berry blend for my son he loves it he can finish the bottle in less then a week because that's all he like to drink I love it because it has fruits and vegetables which makes it great for any kid who doesn't like veggies totally recommend.
naf C.
Omg I love this juice! It's so tasty and sweet, just like how I like it. It's a well known brand too. I love berries. This juice comes in different packs. We bought them from Walmart for a decent price. I would definitely recommend them to everyone.
Tisha K.
Baton Rouge
I love this product it’s amazing. From when I first started using it I knew it was just perfect! I loved trying the product and being about to use it and review it. I enjoyed writing this review. I would definitely recommend it
Lindsey E.
Sanford, FL
V8 Spalsh is our family's favorite juice drink. I love the new 6.5 ounce bottles. They are convienvient and are great for a healthy grab and go option.
My kids have no idea they are a healthy alternative to juice boxes. The resealable kids make these drinks even better
Kristie T.
This drink is delicious. It hits every taste bud you have lol. If you're a fan of berries then this product is for you. It has the right amount of flavor and isn't overpowered by the other ingredients like some drinks. Great price ( Walmart).
Denise W.
Washington, DC
V8 Splash is very good . It has all the fruits and veggies you need everyday, The flavors they have are great and the price is affordable, I love the different sizes they offer as well. I love them
Alfredo R.
Springfield, MA
The v8 juices are so good. They're sometimes better than Naked cause they taste like actual juice. Even though Naked is juice/smoothie , it's sometimes too creamy to be considered juice and too watery to be smoothie. So V8 is the brand that gives you exactly what you want, juice.
Sara M.
Pittsburgh
I absolutely love this punch! It's a delicious way to get your dose of fruits and vegetables. It tastes like a sweet fruit juice but is actually good for you! The price for the value is not bad.
Keesha L.
Salem, IL
I stopped drinking soda and this was my choice of drink! I love most of the v8 flavors and they have so many good vitamins and stuff for you so I was happy with stopping the soda
Kaylee W.
Wht Settlemt, TX
Love all v8 products because the flavors are always great and it's an easy way to get the recommended amount of fruits and veggies. 4 stars because the sugar. Love this delicious product for kids! They have no idea it's healthier than other "juice products".
Staci M.
Salinas, CA
My kids don't like regular V8, do you think this has a better taste for kids?