Add a Photo

By V8
#556 in Juice
With 2 vegetable juices and mango puree from concentrate with other natural flavors.
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Delray beach, Fl

Spicy mango should never be a thing. Sweet and sour don't sit well with me at all. I tried this "juice cocktail" and couldn't even finish it. Don't fret, I L O V E V8, but the Spicy Mango was a total miss. I wouldn't recommend that anyone that hates a mix of sweet and sour try this, but if you like the mix, you'll love this product.
V Chor P.
V Chor P.

Yuck! I don't like it at all the favors combine, wasn't right for me! I thought it could have been better! I find it affordable, yet I wouldn't buy it again, I didn't like it. Would I recommend this drink to others, yes! Because everyone's taste buds aren't the same! What I like, might not be what you like.
Nikki B.
Nikki B.
Columbus, OH

This Spicy Mango Vegetable Juice Cocktail is one of the best drinks i've ever tasted! It is delicious, and the best part is that its super healthy! The mango is so sweet and flavorful and you don't even realize you're consuming vegetables! I would definitely recommend this juice to my friends!
Terri M.
Terri M.
Shawnee, KS

This is a phenomenal drink. I have loved traditional V8 Juice, it was a staple growing up but when I saw the spicy mango I knew I had to give it a try. It's got just the right amount of heat 🔥 and then on the back side you get hit with the refreshing mango flavor. Delicious
Jessie L.
Jessie L.
Columbus, OH

This drink is unbelievable. it taste fantastic, you would have no idea that it is a vegetable juice. All the other vegetable juices are gross. I drink a glass a day, and with the cheap price its a great deal. its healthy and makes me get my vegetables daily. I recommend it
Tracey P.
Tracey P.
Lemoore, California

My new favorite beverage. A perfect blend of spicy and sweet. Just add some lime juice and it is the perfect drink for breakfast. It feels good knowing that I am drinking something good for me. And it helps that it tastes good too.
Samantha D.
Samantha D.

I did not like this product! I got it for a mimosa and Bloody Mary bar ! It has an awkward after taste ! It for sure doesn't work well with alcohol! It was pricey. Not my favorite to be honest! I love other v8 products however !
Heather H.
Heather H.
Scottsdale, AZ

Since I love bloody Mary's, this is a great alternative that's a lot more healthy that the salty mix that you add to vodka. It's nice knowing that you're getting a good serving of fruits and vegetables in a delicious drink.
Jocelyn D.
Jocelyn D.
Round rock, Tx

I do not like this spicy mango vegetable cocktail. Did not meet my expectations at ALL. I was kinda thinking it would taste somewhat towards a mangonada but it did not, it was disgusting definitely not repurchasing!
Everlynn G.
Everlynn G.

This is was better than I was expecting. Has a nice kick to it that makes it easily enjoyable. Is not too thick like I previously believed. Also very affordable and would recommend to my friends in the future!

Join Now