BY V8

With 2 vegetable juices and mango puree from concentrate with other natural flavors. see more...

Sarah G.
Delray beach, Fl
Spicy mango should never be a thing. Sweet and sour don't sit well with me at all. I tried this "juice cocktail" and couldn't even finish it. Don't fret, I L O V E V8, but the Spicy Mango was a total miss. I wouldn't recommend that anyone that hates a mix of sweet and sour try this, but if you like the mix, you'll love this product.
Terri M.
Merriam, KS
This is a phenomenal drink. I have loved traditional V8 Juice, it was a staple growing up but when I saw the spicy mango I knew I had to give it a try. It's got just the right amount of heat 🔥 and then on the back side you get hit with the refreshing mango flavor. Delicious
Jessie L.
Columbus, OH
This drink is unbelievable. it taste fantastic, you would have no idea that it is a vegetable juice. All the other vegetable juices are gross. I drink a glass a day, and with the cheap price its a great deal. its healthy and makes me get my vegetables daily. I recommend it
Samantha D.
I did not like this product! I got it for a mimosa and Bloody Mary bar ! It has an awkward after taste ! It for sure doesn't work well with alcohol! It was pricey. Not my favorite to be honest! I love other v8 products however !
Jocelyn D.
Round rock, TX
I do not like this spicy mango vegetable cocktail. Did not meet my expectations at ALL. I was kinda thinking it would taste somewhat towards a mangonada but it did not, it was disgusting definitely not repurchasing!
Kayla P.
I'm not a huge fan of this flavor of V8. I've been told it's an acquired taste. I have a serious sweet tooth, and this just doesn't cut it. I have a hard time believing mango is supposed to be spicy.
Michelle P.
Moreno Valley, CA
might not be great for kids but this is great to use for mixing with alcohol. My boyfriend and I had mixed this with beer as a michelada mix or even a great bloody mary.
Maggie G.
Lincoln Park, NJ
This is the best product V8 has come out with. It's spicy but also has the sweetness of the mango. Perfect for making bloody marys or drinking plain as a morning juice.
Italia M.
San Luis, AZ
I love the taste of mango and this drink tastes as if it has no artificial flavors. It does give many nutrients it doesn't just taste amazing.
Cathy R.
South Ryegate, VT
we have bought some of the v8 fusion cocktails and find they have way too much sugars and additivies in them. they lose the integrity of V8