BY V8

A refreshing twist – discover the bold, refreshing taste of V8 Spicy Mango 75% Vegetable Juice Cocktail. Drink over ice or try in your favorite cocktail to put a kick in your day.

Available in a 46 ounce, multi-serve bottle.

Reconstituted Vegetable Juice Blend (Water And Concentrated Juices Of Tomatoes, Sweet Potatoes), Water, Salt, Natural Flavoring (With Smoke Flavoring), Citric Acid, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Mango Puree, Habanero Pepper Puree (Habanero Peppers, Salt, Citric Acid).

Maritza R.
En mi vida me había bebido un jugo tan malo. El sabor es horrible. No lo recomiendo aunque tiene buen contenido nutricional. Pero como yo no lo tolero, no lo recomendaría, aunque me gustan otros sabores de V8
Kayla S.
Hightstown, NJ
Mango shouldnt be near anything spicy. In my eyes anyway. Maybe it should, and maybe if this was a good mix it would be wonderful, but it just wasnt what i wanted. I love anything mango but this made me so upset by the taste. Dont waste your time guys
Everlynn G.
This is was better than I was expecting. Has a nice kick to it that makes it easily enjoyable. Is not too thick like I previously believed. Also very affordable and would recommend to my friends in the future!
Heather H.
Scottsdale, AZ
Since I love bloody Mary's, this is a great alternative that's a lot more healthy that the salty mix that you add to vodka. It's nice knowing that you're getting a good serving of fruits and vegetables in a delicious drink.
Sarah G.
Delray Beach , FL
Spicy mango should never be a thing. Sweet and sour don't sit well with me at all. I tried this "juice cocktail" and couldn't even finish it. Don't fret, I L O V E V8, but the Spicy Mango was a total miss. I wouldn't recommend that anyone that hates a mix of sweet and sour try this, but if you like the mix, you'll love this product.
Terri M.
Hoosick Falls, NY
This is a phenomenal drink. I have loved traditional V8 Juice, it was a staple growing up but when I saw the spicy mango I knew I had to give it a try. It's got just the right amount of heat 🔥 and then on the back side you get hit with the refreshing mango flavor. Delicious
Kaitlyn S.
Marion, IL
I hate v8 it taste like fruit throw up. It has vegetables in it and they are noticeable. Don't let them lie to you, the veggies are there so are the fruit. It's weird.
Nikki B.
Lynbrook, NY
This Spicy Mango Vegetable Juice Cocktail is one of the best drinks i've ever tasted! It is delicious, and the best part is that its super healthy! The mango is so sweet and flavorful and you don't even realize you're consuming vegetables! I would definitely recommend this juice to my friends!
Samantha D.
I did not like this product! I got it for a mimosa and Bloody Mary bar ! It has an awkward after taste ! It for sure doesn't work well with alcohol! It was pricey. Not my favorite to be honest! I love other v8 products however !
V Chor P.
Yuck! I don't like it at all the favors combine, wasn't right for me! I thought it could have been better! I find it affordable, yet I wouldn't buy it again, I didn't like it. Would I recommend this drink to others, yes! Because everyone's taste buds aren't the same! What I like, might not be what you like.