Add a Photo

By V8
#267 in Juice
V8® Spicy Hot 100% Vegetable Juice
From concentrate with added ingredients.
New look.
Same great taste.
2 full servings of vegetables*.
Genie C.
Genie C.
Winter Garden, FL
When I travel I get dehydrated. I usually buy a bottle of this to keep in my hotel room to drink. Luckily most of my travel is for work and I usually have a fridge handy. I drink it at night and it keeps me from running low on salt/being dehydrated. With that being said it is very high in sodium. So if you have a problem with sodium intake try the low sodium version.
Tamara T.
Tamara T.
Huntington, WV
Oct. 12, 2016, 6:50 p.m.
Review for: 100% Vegetable Juice Spicy Hot 46 fl oz
I love this so much! The combination of flavors is delicious. It's not too spicy but has just a hint of heat. It add something special to a typical v8 juice. I love that it's not high in calories and makes a quick snack when I'm in a hurry. I would recommend this to anyone who likes a little spice and V8 juice!
Farrah R.
Farrah R.
McCaysville, GA
I absolutely love this stuff. Nothing like a tall glass of it to clear your sinuses. I mean, I drink it for pleasure too. It's delicious. But my chronic sinusitis has made it a staple of our kitchen. My only wish is that it were a bit spicier... I guess I'm a glutton for punishment!
Xanadu R.
Xanadu R.
San Diego, CA
My favorite type of V8! The only downside is there is quite a bit of sodium. The spice is really nice but I love spicy things. Oddly clears up any congestion. Usually you can find it on sale, too. Keeps a long time in the fridge and also a good base for Bloody Marys, shh!
Tori S.
Tori S.
Morgantown, WV
Five stars for the spicy hot v8 juice!!!! Very tomato y so only drink if you enjoy the tomato taste. Affordable and worth it....I find that it lasts for a while for a general drinker, in my case...I drink a lot of it, so it does not. I would definitely recommend
Andrew S.
Andrew S.
Stockton, CA
Oct. 21, 2016, 12:12 p.m.
Review for: 100% Vegetable Juice Spicy Hot 46 fl oz
I love this V8 flavor, based on personal use, If you are in a hurry, just waking up off to work, no time to make breakfast, the Spicy Hot will wake you up and satisfy your hunger needs. Recommended for all who look for healthy alternatives to carbonated drinks.
Em B.
Em B.
Normal, IL
I do not drink tomato juice on it's own although I imagine with the spice it would be much more bearable. I have used this juice for bloody mary's and the drink blends very well. I enjoy a lot of flavor and spice in my drinks and this juice meets my standards!
Maddy R.
Maddy R.
Columbia, SC
Oct. 4, 2016, 10:43 a.m.
Review for: 100% Vegetable Juice Spicy Hot 46 fl oz
I love this for making "skinny" bloody marys. A lot of bloody mary mixes are packed with sodium but this one is a healthier alternative with a great flavor. Use this as your base with some celery seeds, vodka, and maybe an olive or two and you're good to go!
Monica T.
Monica T.
Hudsonville, MI
This juice is so addicting, it's the vegetable juice with a kick and great flavor. The price is great for the goodness you get. The packaging is a good design. I have been buying this product for years. I will continue to purchase this for years to come.
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
Grand Cane, LA
Sept. 29, 2016, 1:22 p.m.
Review for: 100% Vegetable Juice Spicy Hot 46 fl oz
I literally crave this spicy hot tomato juice. When i'm wanting a bloody mary, but it's work hours or just not the appropriate time, this is my go-to. The flavor is awesome - salty, spicy, so good! And on top of that, you're drinking your vegetables!