BY V8

V8® Spicy Hot 100% Vegetable Juice
From concentrate with added ingredients.
New look.
Same great taste.
2 full servings of vegetables*. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Carrie V.
Ashtabula, OH
V8 spicey hot 100% vegetable juice is one of my favorite healthy snacks for morning or afternoon. I love the spicey taste and that i get alot of my veggie intake from drinking this wonderful juice! I buy this every week at the store and the price is great at around 3.50 a bottle.
Malesa H.
Pasco , WA
If you like bloody Mary's then you'll love this! Ok if you're not old enough for that but still like your veggies and fruits with a little but if spice then you'll love this product! I buy bulk at Costco and when I'm out I'll buy bulk at Walmart. Can't get enough of this yummy goodness! Not too spicy at all. Not expensive either!
Alice R.
Semmes, Al
This is my drink as I'm a drink once in a while kind of person.
A glass of this, add either vodka or a beer and celery, black olives,
or green olives
a little woshcherster and enjoy..
This will make ya wanna slap your granny,oh la la
Nicky W.
Liberty Twp, OH
I don't think Most people would believe I use this product as a base for my winter chili recipe lol it's so smooth and the flavor from it is perfft for any chili base. And the fact you get all your veggie servings too
Aly R.
Mountville, PA
Spicy is a cool new kick to normal vegetable juice. Definitely quite affordable. Great value for what you're paying. Definitely a product I would recommend to others. If you like spicy I would definitely try this brand.
Ashly R.
West Haven, CT
love this juice!! amazing for any time of the day. my nieces and nephews love it. its a "vegetable" juice but, surprisingly, it doesnt taste like it. it has an almost fruity taste. regardless, its delicious.
sherri p.
Pine Bluff, AR
I do like this product but it can tend to be more of a buening taste than actually spicy. I love spicy products but this always seems to leave a after burn that is not pleasant.
audrey a.
NORMAN, OK
I first tried this as a kid. I didn't feel it was overly spicy. It just kept the tomato taste at a tolerable level. It made me like v8 and try other flavors but this is my original and it's what I stick with.
kate l.
I love this stuff! Great taste with a little spice. I'm not a good veggie eater so this is something I always have on end whether to drink or to use for cooking.
Emily R.
Waxahachie, TX
I love to drink regular v8 because it tastes very good and it's super healthy and this is great. The level of hear is perfect. It's great to use for bloody mary's