BY V8

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Campbell's?????? V8?????? Southwestern Corn Soup.
2 full serving of vegetables per box.
Two 8 oz. servings of soup per box*.

Antonia D.
I wasn't sure what to expect from V8 making soups, but I am pleasantly surprised. Ive only had it a couple of times but it is really good. I will admit to adding a little salt and pepper to flavor it more to my liking.
Preetika R.
Norristown , PA
A good way to add veggies to the daily total in a comfort-food soup. Excellent with a few shreds of cheese sprinkled on top, some sliced pickled jalapenos, or a few little cubes of chopped avocado and a shake of adobo seasoning.
Steff T.
N Miami Beach, FL
So good!So gooooood, sour and sweet. When needing something sweet to splurge I like eating these packs that allow me to see the appropriate serving.
Leslie B.
Bay City, MI
The flavor was to bland.  Not a family favorite.  Will not be purchasing again.  It was on sale, and thought I would give it a try.
Courtney N.
I personally was not a fan of the flavor this had although the rest of the family enjoyed it
Jessica P.
So good!! I have had it a couple times! I would buy it again, but it is really rich!!!
Jonathan B.
miami
Good
its really really good, a little pricey but worth it you should try it! It worked really good on me, i recommend it