BY V8

Reconstituted vegetable juice blend Salt see more...

Buy on Walmart
Emily L.
De soto
Foodie Expert
This has to be an absolute favorite of mine. I used to get the normal V8's then add hot sauce to it until I learned they made these! It is the perfect balance of spicy to sweet veggies. It's so good for you as well. Some Poole may be turned off by the salt contents but I actually have a low salt problem so it works for me.
Chazzlynn L.
Tucson, AZ
There's something about these being in the cans that make them even better... I love drinking these in the mornings or at dinner when we're having Mexican food. I love that they have a full serving of vegetables and that they're so delicious!
Kelly M.
Tuscaloosa
I love V8 Juice. I usually get the low sodium variety and recently tried the Spicy Hot and it IS VERY SPICY. I tried it alone and it was too spicy for my liking. The next day I did half spicy and half regular and it was still at bit much. I think I will stick to the regular low sodium version. The Spicy would probably be good in a big pot of veggies soup. I may try that with the ones I have left over.
Maria R.
Aliso Viejo, CA
This spicy V8 can tastes so good when mixed with a cold Corana, lime and salt. I make my own Michelada drinks using this beverage and on a hot day, I leave the cans in the freezer for a few minutes for a colder smoothy like drink. Delicious!!
Kayla H.
Lynden, WA
Foodie Expert
I love v8 products! You can usually get them for a reasonable price for the most part. They have great flavor and many different options and products to choose from. The only thing Is
A lot of these products are high in sodium.
Tiffany B.
Hurricane, West Virginia
The commercials of V-8 claim that their products are healthy for you, but has anyone actually read the nutrition label on the back? I bet you haven't. V-8 is loaded with sodium and sugars making it not all that great for you. As for this one, I am not a fan at all of the flavor. I'm honestly not a fan of any V-8 product. I feel that they false advertise their products. I personally feel that they should take V-8 off of shelves everywhere. I do not recommend if you are trying to be/stay healthy. This is not good for you.
Kirsti W.
Foodie Expert
V8 is my most favorite drink of all time ever since I was a kid. The tate is unique and the ingredients are so healthy!
Lyrica B.
Baton Rouge, LA
I love V8 but honestly I don't much like this one so if you don't like spice like me..don't buy this
Alysha L.
GOLDTHWAITE, TX
Foodie Expert
I Love the hot and spicy V8 its so delicious and it's even healthy I Pick this over the original!
Harriett S.
Tucson, Az
Foodie Expert
These are so good! I buy them all the time! If you aren't a fan of spicy, I don't suggest!