BY V8

V8 Fruit & Vegetable Blends are a healthy beverage option for those looking for a perfect blend of vegetables with the great taste of fruit that contains 1 full serving of vegetables and an excellent source of antioxidant vitamins A, C & E. V8 Fruit & Vegetable Blends are 75% juice and 25% pure water with no sugar added and no artificial colors, flavors or added preservatives.
V8 Fruit & Vegetable Blends Red Radiance is made from the juices of sweet potato, carrot, purple carrot, beet, white grapes, apple, watermelon and pink guava.

Available in a 46 ounce, multi-serve bottle.

Water, Concentrated Vegetable Juices Of (Sweet Potatoes, Carrots, Purple Carrots, Beets), Concentrated Fruit Juices Of (White Grapes, Apples, Watermelon), Contains Less Than 2% Of: Pink Guava Puree, Natural Flavoring, Citric Acid, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Vitamin E (Alpha Tocopherol Acetate).

Buy on Walmart
Stephanie E.
N Bennington, VT
This is my favorite juice, and the only one I keep in the house regularly. I like the flavor and it has the lowest sugar compared to others from the brand. With a baby and preschooler I don’t have the time or energy to make my own juices, so when I want some I go for this.
Savannah C.
I decided to start a new diet that's not focused on weight loss, but focused on eating lean/healthy. So I do the whole well-balanced meal bit that incorporates an appropriate amount of vegetables - which was the main food group I was ignoring. I've noticed a huge difference in my energy levels and generally how I feel since making it a point to drink at least 1 of these every day. You have to go low sodium or it's not worth it and they still taste really good - very similar to tomato soup. Sometimes I even drink 2 of these in a day, but I prefer trying to add some leafy greens to the mix.
Chiquita C.
Tried this for the first time yesterday and loved it. I taste all the ingredients in it plus it's low calories. Naturally sweet which is a plus. I taste the fruit more than the vegetables which is good. I thought I try this flavor because I like other V8 juices. I'm definitely buying more. Plus my 5 year old loves it
Kayla S.
Hightstown, NJ
Like I said in my V8 Tropical Blend snap, I was really scared to try this radiance blend just because their vegetable juice put me off. But, just like the Tropical Blend, this is really great! The packaging is cute and not slippery, and you get a LOT for the money you spend! I totally recommend this.
Alli P.
Topeka, KS
This juice tastes delicious, and I love the ingredient list. My husband and I both enjoyed it, and it's inexpensive! Only downside is that it does not last long, but that's okay if you're avid juicers like us!
Lexi M.
V8 is amazing! It is a drink to be shared with all ages! I love the sweet flavors of the fruity options they have. I have had V8 many times, so I must like it! It is not too expensive to buy on a regular basis. Everyone needs to give this amazing little drink a try!
Penny G.
Las Vegas, NV
So delicious and refreshing. I love all the v8 juices, but specifically the ones with the fruit in them. They tasted amazing and make me feel as if I am choosing a healthier option!
Danyale B.
Orlando, FL
This product is ok. I'm not a huge fan of the taste. But it is healthy. It gives you your servings of fruit and veggies in one glass. The packaging is fine. The bottle brings a decent amount. Probably will try a different flavor if I buy again.
Nathalie M.
Doral, FL
Excellent and good quality juice. If you are trying to eat as natural and possible and some day you don't have time to prepare your own juice I'll recommend you to buy V8 juice, it taste is pretty good and it quality unshakable.
Francesca T.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
This isn't one of V8's products. There is way too much tomato flavor in this; it overpowers everything else in the bottle. It wasn't expensive, but I definitely would not buy this product again, and I would not recommend this to any friends or family.