V8® Purple Power Fruit & Vegetable Blend uploaded by Dani J.

BY V8

V8 Fruit & Vegetable Blends are a healthy beverage option for those looking for a perfect blend of vegetables with a touch of fruit that contain 1 full serving of vegetables and an excellent source of antioxidant vitamins A, C & E. V8 Fruit & Vegetable Blends are 75% juice and 25% pure water with no sugar added and no artificial colors, flavors or added preservatives.
V8 Fruit & Vegetable Blends Purple Power is made from the juices of purple carrot, beet and apple.

Available in 12 and 46 ounce bottles.

Water, Concentrated Vegetable Juices Of (Purple Carrots, Beets), Apple Juice Concentrate, Natural Flavoring, Citric Acid, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Vitamin E (Alpha Tocopherol Acetate), Beta Carotene.

• How good do these taste? Are they worth the price? Where do you f...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
lakaya m.
Tucson, AZ
lighter than the usual salty "tomato juice" V8 we grew up on (which I always thought tasted more like soup to me), and for me the surprise was that it wasn't real salty (though 70 g per serving). And it's not real sweet like apple juice, grape juice, etc. Does it taste YUMMY? NO, that would be a stretch. Not for most folks who like sweet fruit juices. Kids won't like it. It will also disappoint those who expect the regular V8 salty-broth soup-juice. It tastes unlike either sweet fruit or like tomato juice, so some may find it "weird." But it does taste more like a natural healthy GREEN juice than any off-the-shelf unrefrigerated choices I know of. It's NOT nasty, just GREEN.

This juice actually quenched my thirst, and regular V8 or fruit juice never did that. It's more like water or unsweetened tea that way. The taste is mostly "green" with a suggestion of sweet from the apple and pineapple additions, but not overly sweet either (no sugar added, but 11 g sugar in one serving). Plenty of juice in the bottle (46 oz. = 6 servings), and if you are on a juice fast, it might be your best choice for a quick off the shelf meal if you trying to figure out a last minute lunch choice too. You need to refrigerate it once you open and drink some.

One bottle contains the juice of 11 3/4 spinach leaves, 1/2 combined cup of cucumber, celery, kale, spinach, green bell pepper, romaine lettuce, 8 1/4 yellow carrots, 2 apples, and a hint of pineapples. No fat, 320 mg potassium in a serving, gluten free.
Again, a decent choice for a light meal on the run or a snack. If you can't get/make fresh juice, this juice is your best bet IMHO.

NOTE! Many of the reviews lumped together here by Amazon are not for the "Healthy Greens" flavor, but for other flavors like "Carrot Mango", "Golden Goodness" etc., so when you read the reviews, make sure you are actually reading about "Healthy Greens"
Tangie C.
Clermont, FL
I tried it, for the first time, a few months ago. Now, I keep it on-hand along with the "Healthy Greens" variety. Only 50 calories per 8-oz. serving; no sugar added, no colors, flavors, or preservatives. It's a delicious way to get the nutrients of beets and carrots without knowing it (LOL). It tastes "healthy" with a twist of green apple. Chill and shake well before serving -- so refreshing! I have already recommended it (many times over) to family and friends.
Caila N.
Thibodaux, LA
The V8 Veggie Blends drink is a great choice. Its unlike the other brands that propose naturally blended fruits and veagtables. It also has a great taste and has an affordable price compared to other brands that i have tried. I would recomend this to other who are on a health journey
Regina S.
My son went through a period of time when he wouldn't eat vegetables. I know that this juice is not a substitute but it has a lot of veggies and vitamins and minerals. I figured it was a good alternative to the average juice for my little one to drink. He loved the flavor as well.
Victoria B.
Lugoff, SC
I thuroughly enjoy V8 Veggie Blends, especially the Purple Power. I find this drink to be delicious and filling. I've never had a bad bottle of this juice. It makes it easy to get nutrition in my day. I would recommend to others.
hannah m.
V8 is pretty good but it isn't my favorite drink ever. I could drink it, but I would probably choose something more affordable that I thought tasted better. It has a good flavor and I would recommend it to others.
Sarah M.
Buckeye, AZ
It is full of all the best flavors u can find!! It's really good for u too and that's not even the best part, it gives u all the nutrients needed for u and gets your blood pumping with that healthy formula.
Laura K.
Southampton, PA
This veggie blend actually tastes great. I'm a type of person who hates veggie drinks, so I just try to add a bit into my fruit smoothies haha. BUT I actually tried this drink alone without mixing it with anything, and this is the ONLY veggie drink that I've tried that I could drink all by itself!! It actually tastes amazing and just sweet enough (but not too sweet.) it doesn't have the typical vegetable juice taste. I truly couldn't believe it was just veggies! It tastes just like the V8 fusion fruit juices. I highly recommend this if you want to get more vegetables in your diet but don't feel like drinking those other veggie drinks. This is definitely a great product!
Fallon V.
Sac City, IA
This is one of my favorite drinks along with the blue raspberry V8 drink. Nothing is better than having a V8 with the most important meal to start the day off right
Amanda G.
I can not drink this straight. I have tried and my taste buds do not like it at all. I do add it to my smoothie and it cuts out all the bitterness I taste in it when drinking it straight. I don't mind t since it does have veggies I to get in me daily I just would recommend mixing it to a breakfast smoothie.
Nur A.
How good do these taste? Are they worth the price? Where do you find them?