BY V8

V8 Fruit & Vegetable Blends are a healthy beverage option for those looking for a perfect blend of vegetables with a touch of fruit that contain 1 full serving of vegetables and an excellent source of antioxidant vitamins A, C & E. V8 Fruit & Vegetable Blends are 75% juice and 25% pure water with no sugar added and no artificial colors, flavors or added preservatives.
V8 Fruit & Vegetable Blends Purple Power is made from the juices of purple carrot, beet and apple.

Available in 12 and 46 ounce bottles.

Water, Concentrated Vegetable Juices Of (Purple Carrots, Beets), Apple Juice Concentrate, Natural Flavoring, Citric Acid, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Vitamin E (Alpha Tocopherol Acetate), Beta Carotene.

• Will it stain my teeth bc of the beets in it3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
lakaya m.
Tucson, AZ
lighter than the usual salty "tomato juice" V8 we grew up on (which I always thought tasted more like soup to me), and for me the surprise was that it wasn't real salty (though 70 g per serving). And it's not real sweet like apple juice, grape juice, etc. Does it taste YUMMY? NO, that would be a stretch. Not for most folks who like sweet fruit juices. Kids won't like it. It will also disappoint those who expect the regular V8 salty-broth soup-juice. It tastes unlike either sweet fruit or like tomato juice, so some may find it "weird." But it does taste more like a natural healthy GREEN juice than any off-the-shelf unrefrigerated choices I know of. It's NOT nasty, just GREEN.

This juice actually quenched my thirst, and regular V8 or fruit juice never did that. It's more like water or unsweetened tea that way. The taste is mostly "green" with a suggestion of sweet from the apple and pineapple additions, but not overly sweet either (no sugar added, but 11 g sugar in one serving). Plenty of juice in the bottle (46 oz. = 6 servings), and if you are on a juice fast, it might be your best choice for a quick off the shelf meal if you trying to figure out a last minute lunch choice too. You need to refrigerate it once you open and drink some.

One bottle contains the juice of 11 3/4 spinach leaves, 1/2 combined cup of cucumber, celery, kale, spinach, green bell pepper, romaine lettuce, 8 1/4 yellow carrots, 2 apples, and a hint of pineapples. No fat, 320 mg potassium in a serving, gluten free.
Again, a decent choice for a light meal on the run or a snack. If you can't get/make fresh juice, this juice is your best bet IMHO.

NOTE! Many of the reviews lumped together here by Amazon are not for the "Healthy Greens" flavor, but for other flavors like "Carrot Mango", "Golden Goodness" etc., so when you read the reviews, make sure you are actually reading about "Healthy Greens"
Tangie C.
Clermont, FL
I tried it, for the first time, a few months ago. Now, I keep it on-hand along with the "Healthy Greens" variety. Only 50 calories per 8-oz. serving; no sugar added, no colors, flavors, or preservatives. It's a delicious way to get the nutrients of beets and carrots without knowing it (LOL). It tastes "healthy" with a twist of green apple. Chill and shake well before serving -- so refreshing! I have already recommended it (many times over) to family and friends.
Amy P.
Shawnee, OK
I really like to have this in my house for both my son and my husband because it has veggies in eat along with fruit. My son drinks it without issue and doesn't even know that there are veggies in it. I would definitely recommend it if you have a child that doesn't care for veggies, but loves fruit.
Flor G.
The veggie blend is super nutritious, however I suggest that everyone read the ingredients before purchasing because of all the allergies that people have. Although the standard of quality is great, it's always good to know that the taste matches.
Caila N.
Thibodaux, LA
The V8 Veggie Blends drink is a great choice. Its unlike the other brands that propose naturally blended fruits and veagtables. It also has a great taste and has an affordable price compared to other brands that i have tried. I would recomend this to other who are on a health journey
Regina S.
My son went through a period of time when he wouldn't eat vegetables. I know that this juice is not a substitute but it has a lot of veggies and vitamins and minerals. I figured it was a good alternative to the average juice for my little one to drink. He loved the flavor as well.
Victoria B.
Lugoff, SC
I thuroughly enjoy V8 Veggie Blends, especially the Purple Power. I find this drink to be delicious and filling. I've never had a bad bottle of this juice. It makes it easy to get nutrition in my day. I would recommend to others.
Hannah M.
Belleville, WI
V8 is pretty good but it isn't my favorite drink ever. I could drink it, but I would probably choose something more affordable that I thought tasted better. It has a good flavor and I would recommend it to others.
Summer K.
I love v8 always have since I was a kid. I like the regular tomato juice but this one is good too. It can be a little sweet at times so you can add water to it and then it also lasts longer.
Kira I.
Cedar City, UT
V8 has worked really well for my family! I have a vegetable picky 3 year old, but he loves this juice! He would drink it all day if allowed. The flavor is great, the price is affordable and it has "pretty pictures" according to my son! I recommend for anyone with little ones at home!
Shawn C.
Will it stain my teeth bc of the beets in it