BY V8 #76 in Hot Cocoa

V8 Chocolate Protein Shakes.

New!

4 shakes

Naturally and artificially flavored.

200 calories per bottle.

12g protein, per serving.

3g fiber per serving.

No high fructose corn syrup.

4 -10 fl oz (296 ml) bottles. see more...

Amber S.
Jack , AL
Sweet Tooth Expert
Sometimes I have a hard time making my own protein smoothies when I am on the go so I have a few of these in my house so I can just grab when needed! I love protein smoothies and this being chocolate makes it that much more delicious! I recommend others trying this!
Valerie D.
Casa grande, AZ
Ehhh these didn't taste good or smell good the texture was strange and was gritty I don't like the it gets all settled at the bottom
♥Jami♥ W.
I like these shakes. If you're om the go they help keep you satisfied longer and is much more filling than a simple beverage
maria d.
I really don't like anything from the 8 so I'm not a fan I hate it it tastes terrible it's not for me it's nasty
mary L.
Bolingbrook, IL
Me encanta tomar este producto ya que tiene bastante proteina y eso es bueno para nuestro cuerpo lo recomiendo
Tiffany E.
A great way im able to get in all my protein needs with that great chocolatey chocolately taste. A great v8!
Nichole D.
The best thing ever. I love this product . which is the best and it works well it's nice
Gina G.
Herrin, IL
I was excited to try V8 protein shakes. However, I couldn't handle the taste. i know protein shakes aren't usually delicious, but when I managed to choke down a whole bottle it just made my stomach turn. It had a very chalky taste to it. I ended up throwing away the rest of the bottles.
Sandra P.
Sweet Tooth Expert
This is such a great product, i have use it many many times and i can really tell it shows very goood results, i really like this product.
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
Is this great for weight loss