BY V8

It’s V8 with a twist! V8 100% Vegetable Juice with a Hint of Lime has the same great taste and vegetable nutrition as our Original V8 vegetable juice, plus a lively citrus zing! Squeezing in a twist of lime creates a crisp and refreshing accent to a glass of 100% juice. You still get two full servings of vegetables in each 8-ounce glass with no sugar added and no artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives.

Reconstituted Vegetable Juice Blend (Water And Concentrated Juices Of Tomatoes, Carrots, Celery, Beets, Parsley, Lettuce, Watercress, Spinach), Contains Less Than 2% Of: Salt, Natural Flavoring, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Lime Juice Concentrate, Citric Acid, Natural Flavor.

Christy W.
Shelbyville, KY
This juice is the BEST for making bloody marys. V8 is my go to when gathering all the ingredients to make them. It has a great flavor, very savory. This juice actually tastes great by itself, although I don't drink tomato juice on a regular occasion. Would definitely recommend for others to try.
Amanda S.
Duarte, CA
This is probably my most favorite drink. I always drink this with meals and it has probably been my one of my favorite drinks growing up. I buy small cans as well to go because I absolutely love the flavor.
Lorelei C.
Stafford, VA
Definitely a go-to for me! My husband isn't the best at eating vegetables, but he loves this stuff! It's not the cheapest in the world, but it's worth it. I always keep it in the house for him. I like a glass now and again for myself, as well!
Paulina S.
Schererville, IN
This is the perfect drink for my daily dose of veggies and tomato juice with that hint of lime! It is delicious and soooooo good for you! Perfect for your dose of veggies if you don't like to overload your meals with greens!
Maggie L.
Nokesville, VA
My friends tease me for being a little old lady when I chug this, especially when it's not a Bloody Mary, but sometimes a girl just needs a little vegetables to get her daily boost of awesome and V8 does just that!
Catie M.
Lewisville, TX
I love V8 juice! My husband makes fun of me for drinking it but I really don't care. That stuff is delicious! It's a great way to get those veggies into your diet without tasting like your eating vegetables.
emily e.
Monroe, GA
I've drank this product for years & I love it . It's very tasty , and it also fills you up , as if it's a meal. I always put a little salt & black pepper in mine.
Yineidy B.

In my life with V8, have tried different varieties. No salt. Equals no flavor. Low cal. Equals lo flav. But this new variation with a twist of lime. Love lime. Key lime pie. Campari®, soda, and lime. Or that British favorite, lager and lime. Big improvement on V8 if you ask me

It tasted like Regular V8 juice (the "hint" of lime was non-detectible), but it tasted good.
Kara N.
West Chester, OH
I love the V8 Original Vegetable Juice! It takes wonderful even if it does contain a fair bit of sodium. I drink a glass every morning but I fill the glass half way and then fill the other half with water. It makes the product last longer and I kind of like the way it tastes a little more diluted.
Bridget C.
Richmond, VA
I love this drink, and I usually have one 8 ounce glass a day! I love the fact that if I am on the go and can't always eat and get my daily dose of veggies and fruits, I can count on V8 to pick up the slack and help out! Not too mention the taste of this is wonderful. I would definitely recommend to everyone.