2 colors available

BY V8

From concentrate with added ingredients. see more...

Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Rosamond, CA
So, if I drink all 6 in like 2 hours, I hear that's too much salt but I don't care. I LOVE this juice and I seriously have to pace myself when I buy these. This brand is delicious. It can be a little salty sometimes but I still love it. The individual ones are great to throw in my purse on the go and as long as they keep making them, I'll keep buying. Recommended and stamp of approval from me :)
Dana M.
Dana M.
Liberty, SC
This was my favorite drink as a kid. Yeah, I was a weird little one, but, I still like it now. This drink is unlike everything else on the juice isle. This vegetable and tomato juice doesn't taste like anything else. I love giving my daughter their fruit juices because I can sneak veggies in to her easier. You can buy these anywhere. I buy them at Wal-Mart or Ingle's grocery stores.
Christina J.
Christina J.
V8 Tomato juice has been my go to since I was a little girl. Growing up on this, I can assure you that this is one of the best tomato juices out there. It's got a great consistency, not too strong yet not too weak either. It's also not heavy! It takes everything in my being not to polish off a bottle the minute it gets home it's that good!
Kathryn D.
Kathryn D.
I am one of the many who drink this all the times when I fly. I try to order something with Vitamin C in it when I fly because I tend to get airplane colds or sinus infections after I land, and after seeing so many other people order this stuff, I caved. It really does taste amazing on a flight, and now I drink it at home too.
Taylor E.
Taylor E.
This is so delicious !! I was feeling weak working so much and not taking care of my body that I figured I should try a substitute that was quick and a stumbled upon this! Let me start by saying not only is this great for you but it it DELICIOUS ! I found myself fighting temptation to drink this more and more!
Selena P.
Selena P.
Albertville, AL
I love this and have been drinking it for years, It is a great taste of all the veggies and you would never think it could taste sooo good. It has the right amount of veggie servings and everyone could use that! I love the taste and how it reminds me of tomato juice just with a few more veggies!
Dalila V.
Dalila V.
Detroit, MI
I honestly do not like this product and maybe it is due to the tomato flavor (I am not a fan of tomatoes). The only way I can consume this is if it is in form of a "Michelada" which many people compare it to a Bloody Mary, but mexican style. I love this with a lot of lime and chili powder.
Nancy G.
Nancy G.
Pearcy, AR
Sometimes you just want something different--not the same old juice. V8 sparks up a day, provides your vegetables when you have not eaten them with your meals. Add V8 to your breakfast or lunch, or make it your mid-meal snack. Definitely a satisfying addition to your menu!
Iesha B.
Iesha B.
Columbia, SC
I drink this when I feel like my body is being depleted of vegetables. I heard that its very acidic. But my mom does it so I do too. At first I could not stomach the taste but now it has just become something that I am used to. I will drink it room temperature or cold now.
Marla A.
Marla A.
I love V8 juice! It has a great vegetable flavor, and a great way to get in your daily intake of vegetables. It is a very good price. A great healthy drink to use over other less healthy alternatives. Great to use as a soup base when making vegetable soups!