V8® Original 100% Vegetable Juice

From concentrate with added ingredients. see more...

Kimmi G.
Jesup, GA
I enjoy a little glass of V8 in the morning! It’s so nutritious and it tastes so good! I actually end up drinking it in one continuous gulp. I also make a vegetable soup using V8 juice as the broth. It’s ah-mazing! I’ll probably cook some up soon in celebration of Fall!
Ashley L.
North Conway, NH
This is definitely one of my favorite juices. I personally find that it has better flavor than other brands. It is very good if you add a little hot sauce to it. I would highly recommend this because it is affordable and tastes great.
Nancy G.
Pearcy, AR
Sometimes you just want something different--not the same old juice. V8 sparks up a day, provides your vegetables when you have not eaten them with your meals. Add V8 to your breakfast or lunch, or make it your mid-meal snack. Definitely a satisfying addition to your menu!
Sarah H.
This is the best thing I have as a Go-To when im at the grocery store. It never changes and it will never be gone. I liek to spice it up for my bloody mary or just drink it straight for lunch or breakfast. I love this stuff!
Devin P.
This has always been my favorite drink ever since I was little. The packaging makes the drink look so appetizing. I've drank this so many times I cannot count. I would definitely buy it again and again!
Tammy D.
Such a classic! Sometimes its nice to have a drink that isn't loaded with sugar or tastes sweet. I love feeling like I"m drinking something "good-for-me" as well. Especially in the winter- it's nice to have that classic tomato flavor.
Vel T.
San Angelo, TX
I enjoy the V8 original juice. It taste great and its a good way of getting in your vegetable intake. I definitely recommend V8 to those who have trouble getting in all their vegetable intake.
Amanda V.
Deltona, FL
There is nothing better in this world than a cold glass of V8 after working on a hot day. I've been drinking this this since I was a little bitty kid and I'll continue until I'm old and brittle.
Shawn T.
Sn Luis Obisp, CA
Honestly who actually enjoys these?? I can imagine that people use these for bloody Mary's and such but for any other purpose, I can't think of why someone would choose to drink this when they have WAAAY better options
Taylor G.
This is an interesting drink, with vegetables all mixed into one. I'm not a big fan of vegetables so I drink this every once in a while to get what my body needs instead of eating those certain types of vegetables.