BY V8

V8 Lower Sugar Fruit & Vegetable Blends are a healthy beverage option for those looking for a perfect blend of vegetables with a touch of fruit that contain 1 full serving of vegetables, ½ serving of fruit, and antioxidant vitamins A & C. V8 Lower Sugar Fruit & Vegetable Blends are made with 75% juice and 25% pure water with no artificial sweeteners or preservatives, and no sugar added.
V8 Fruit & Vegetable Blends Orange Carrot is made from the juices of carrots, sweet potatoes, oranges and white grapes.

Available in 12 and 46 ounce bottles.

Filtered Water, Concentrated Vegetable Juice Blend (Carrots, Sweet Potatoes), Concentrated Fruit Juice Blend (Oranges, White Grapes), Natural Flavoring, Citric Acid, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Zinc Gluconate.

• Is this product good with calories? Meaning how many calo...1 Answers
alejandra c.
Kissimmee, FL

Combines the taste of orange juice, which is the favorite of Dominican consumers, along with the versatile carrot, creating a delicious and daring composition. The nutritious blend provides very important levels of beta-carotene, fructose, magnesium, potassium, calcium, folic acid, thiamine and vitamin A and B6 among others. A glass of orange-carrot Splash V8 at breakfast time provides the nutrients the body requires to start the da
L R.
Silverdale, WA
This is a mixed review for me. I've got to give kudos to V8 for the variety they offer. I remember when it was just tomato juice. I love that they have the fruit blends and like them well enough. I just cant' get in to them. My husband loves them, though! But he also likes his food cold. Maybe there's a correlation? Perhaps if I keep sampling them, I'll find a flavor I enjoy. They are loaded with nutrients, so I'm hopeful to find one I like.
Elba Annetty R.
Doral, FL
Este jugo tiene muy buen sabor (como bebida azucarada o artificial) pero la verdad no sabe natural, deberían darle un toque mas natural para que talvez tengan más público.
Alexandria C.
El paso, TX
Actually pretty good I drink this a lot for when I have a UTI. It really helpes out a lot this drink is really good love it am very picky wth my drink it's not to expensive I would recommend to others
kate b.
manhattan, ks
I'm not a v8 fan. But this stuff was good!! We are able to share and mix it with other beverages!! It met my expectations! Caught my attention!! I would buy this again
Brittany T.
Fordsville, KY
These are great. I never thought I'd like carrot juice but it's great when mixed with other fruits. The little bottles are convenient and recyclable. They aren't very pricey for a healthier option. Would recommend.
Ashlee B.
Urbana, IL
My stepson is severely overweight and doesn't eat vegetables but will drink orange juice and used to eat carrots when he was a toddler so we got these to help get more vegetables in him and we were so happy to get it in a juice form that didn't have extra sugar added. We used to get these at Sam's Club but they don't carry it anymore and I haven't been able to find them anywhere. I would love to continue buying these if I just knew where it was sold.
Yasmine G.
I usually only buy V8 whenever I want tomato juice for a Michelada but I came to try this carrot, orange, vegetable & fruit juice and they are great. I am not sure if is all cocktail or natural juice but I really enjoyed the taste and so did my husband.
Lina S.
Seattle, WA
Love this stuff drink it every morning for breakfast. It tastes great and good for you. It's the best way to get your daily veggies in your body.overall I like it not complain, it really is great buy if you have a picky eater just put in their smoothie they won't know lol.
Angela D.
Bullhead City, AZ
What a nutritional way to start your day! There perfect size to put in your purse etc. The flavor is delicious. I buy them whenever I'm shopping or run out. As far as value, you do get your moneys worth. I would absolutely buy this product again. Happy morning or anytime.
Manuel C.
Porterville, CA
Is this product good with calories? Meaning how many calories does each can have?