BY V8

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

V8 Mandarin Orange Kiwi Vegetable & Fruit Beverage: Deliciously blended veggies, sweetened by fruit Contains the juice of 1 Mandarin orange, 4-3/4 carrots, 3 grapes, 1-1/4 apples, 3 sweet potatoes, and a squeeze of kiwi 75% juice, 25% pure water 1 full serving of vegetables and 1/2 serving of fruit per 8 fl oz serving Good source of antioxidant vitamins A, C and E No artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives No sugar added and no high fructose corn syrup see more...

yvette c.
I was always scared of v8 as a kid but honestly the best juice ever i constantly drink these and it's my go to school drink I feel energized drinking it always
Taylor P.
COSTA MESA, CA
Love V8 juices. They don't have a lot of sugar like other juices have and it's very delicious. It's probably one of my fave brands of juices as well :)
Chelsie W.
Elyria, OH
Enjoyable drink for the whole family, my son absolutely loves it. We always keep some in our fridge and it is a major bonus knowing that it is healthy
Halie M.
California, PA
You can't tell that this has veggies in it it's so good! I was skeptical about trying these drinks but I really enjoy them and they're good for you!
Renita T.
Currie, NC
I love the v8 juices mixed with fruit and veggies the ones with fruit in them cancel out the vegetable taste and are easy to drink I love the flavor
Jennifer B.
Jacksonville , FL
This is decent. i won't be buying it again as the combo wasn't all that thrilling for me. but it's a good juice even though it was a little pricey.
Kadira L.
I was never a fan of drink with fruits and vegetables and since I don't have time to get the perfect amount of servings this is a great go too!
Alyssa S.
Rayville, MO
My little girl loves v8 juice, it's healthy and beneficial for her! So glad to find something new she likes with a lot of different flavors!
Sophia F.
Blairsville, GA
Let me just say... absolutely delicious. My 1 and only complaint is how strong the veggie flavor was. Not over powering but still strong.!!
jordan w.
Uppr Marlboro, MD
i hate vegetables with a passion and the only way i can even get any in me is by drinking v8 and making green smoothies on a daily basis