BY V8

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

V8 Mandarin Orange Kiwi Vegetable & Fruit Beverage: Deliciously blended veggies, sweetened by fruit Contains the juice of 1 Mandarin orange, 4-3/4 carrots, 3 grapes, 1-1/4 apples, 3 sweet potatoes, and a squeeze of kiwi 75% juice, 25% pure water 1 full serving of vegetables and 1/2 serving of fruit per 8 fl oz serving Good source of antioxidant vitamins A, C and E No artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives No sugar added and no high fructose corn syrup see more...

Felita R.
Kissimmee, FL
The fruit combination of the Orange/Kiwi was so good. I'm not found of vegetable juice and the fruit combination does well of masking the vegetable taste. And the plus is that it's under a 100 calories.
Lina F.
Alexandria, VA
I am not a big fan of soda so my go to drink (other than water) is juice! I love V8 juice, in general. They tend to have good flavor combinations most of the time (except when they add oranges). They are a little pricey which is why I don't get them that frequently.
Cristy R.
Ya que tiene frutas y verduras .lo hace mucho mas mejor .para los niños que no comen vejetales .esto es una forma para no perderse de todas la vitaminas .ademas que es muy rrico
Donna G.
I think V8 is ok. I'm not big on these drinks. I don't think they taste wonderful but they are ok once in a while. I would recommend if you like these types of drinks.
Miranda F.
Fargo, ND
It’s a great source of antioxidants!

It also has vitamins A & C!

It's absolutely delicious!

Combining both kiwi and strawberry gives you that extra boost of energy!

And it has 33% less sugar than the leading juice drinks!
Rafi M.
Jacksonville , FL
Very tasty and delicious I like it very much it's so refreshing and very healthy nice packaging very secure I do tell my friends to give a try I buy it all the time From grocery stores very tasty and yummy
Kevin D.
Shelby Twp, MI
What a great combination of flavors in this juice, I drink this whole thing in one sitting and then poop my brains out a couple hours later but man does this stuff taste good
Ricara D.
Sunrise, FL
This is a very delicious drink. Very sweet to the taste but not an overpowering taste of sugar and sweetness. It's just the right amount. Very nice if drank cold.
Catherine D.
Grafton, MA
This was really good. It's not for those who prefer heavily fruity juices, however, because the taste of the sweet potato is the most prominent of the flavors.
Liliana F.
Fresno, CA
Very flavorful drink taking into consideration the amount of veggies it contains the flavor is pretty spot on and sweet. Really recommend this for the summer.