BY V8

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

V8 Mandarin Orange Kiwi Vegetable & Fruit Beverage: Deliciously blended veggies, sweetened by fruit Contains the juice of 1 Mandarin orange, 4-3/4 carrots, 3 grapes, 1-1/4 apples, 3 sweet potatoes, and a squeeze of kiwi 75% juice, 25% pure water 1 full serving of vegetables and 1/2 serving of fruit per 8 fl oz serving Good source of antioxidant vitamins A, C and E No artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives No sugar added and no high fructose corn syrup see more...

Keisha D.
Divala
Once again, I picked up this particular like from my mom. She found a creative way for me to have my veggies and fruits without having to fight me over the fact that I didn't want t eat them.
Great flavor and smell. I love it.
laura h.
I got offered this at a friends place and I was thinking in my head that it looked revolting. But when I tasted it, wow I was blown away it was surprisingly good. It's more expensive that other juices buy worth it
Montse T.
Celaya Gto
Delicious, delicious, is definitely my favorite juice, I never tire of taking it, it is very rich and it is very economical and you can find it in any store, I really recommend it.
Jay M.
Auckland.
I actually tried this for the first time ever 2 days ago and I thought it was going to be yuck. Turnt out to actually be super nice! Might be my new favourite drink?
maria del carmen G.
Guadalajara jal
Es muy rico este jugo y muy saludable te refresca y te nutre no contiene quimicos, es natural y muy delisioso
Meryem O.
This is really good as you can't even taste the vegetables! The orange flavor really takes over and it's a great drink when you're not eating the healthiest.
Susanna R.
Lynbrook
Love v8 juices they always leave me feeling awake, fresh nourished and healthy! the flavour is so amazing and there's always one that suit everyone
Shayla M.
This juice has all my favourite fruits and vegetables in it, it being healthy is just a bonus because it tastes great!!! Would recommend it 100%
Elissabelh G.
Guatemala
Me gusta mucho el sabor de este jugo es de mis favoritos es super rico sabe muy bien y sobretodo es muy fresco me gusta su sabor y presentación
emily p.
it is honestly so good, it is apparently really healthy and good for you, so I suggest if you haven't tried it you should try it right now !