BY V8

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

V8 Mandarin Orange Kiwi Vegetable & Fruit Beverage: Deliciously blended veggies, sweetened by fruit Contains the juice of 1 Mandarin orange, 4-3/4 carrots, 3 grapes, 1-1/4 apples, 3 sweet potatoes, and a squeeze of kiwi 75% juice, 25% pure water 1 full serving of vegetables and 1/2 serving of fruit per 8 fl oz serving Good source of antioxidant vitamins A, C and E No artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives No sugar added and no high fructose corn syrup see more...

Idania M.
Son muy buenas estas bebidas de verdad que si y tiene un sabor inigualables que no se parece a ninguna otra
cenia b.
Springdale, Ar
Great taste and no additives. 100% juice. Heather choice to juices with additives. Plus it is good for you
Brooke-Lynn E.
Concord
I love all of the V8 juices because they give you lots of fruits and veggies while not tasting disgusting
Tonya C.
Wooster, OH
I love that this has both fruit and veggies in it but I love that it is a sweeter juice and not so savory
angie c.
My aunt drinks these and got me into drinking them they are delicious and full of flavor and pretty cheap
Molly J.
San Jacinto, CA
These v8 fruit juices are really tasty. I've had other flavors as well and they are all really delicious.
Machaela M.
Tracy, CA
This is a delicious drink!! I love the combination of all these flavors! It is definitely a new favorite!
Gina p.
Waycross , GA
Love it its so good for u and u cant even tell theres vegetables in it at all and the kids love it too
Shirley S.
I love the taste & how it's healthy at the same time🙂I love that I could drink it on the go at any time
Bianca B.
This is a great juice esp with breakfast in the morning! I sometimes use this for smoothies as well.