V8® Low Sodium Original 100% Vegetable Juice 28-11.5 oz. Cans uploaded by Elizabeth C.

BY V8

American Heart Association Certified Meets Criteria for Heart-Healthy Food™ While many factors affect heart disease, diets low in saturated fat and cholesterol may reduce the risk of this disease. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Raeleen R.
Johnstown, PA
When I go out or even some days while sitting into at home I love having a homemade bloody Mary. I will use the premade mixes but I love them best made from scratch. The only and I mean only tomato juice I use is V8 to make my bloody Mary's or even just vodka and tomato juice. Something else to try with V8 tomato juice is pour with beer, sounds weird but it's delicious. I love the flavor, it really has such a refreshing taste and of course it doesn't taste like pure tomatoes.
Rosa R.
Huntington Beach, CA
This is a very healthy drink my sister likes.It has the vitamins you need and it's a drink you might Need to down all the food you ate.It has a semi good taste at the end which is awesome.I'm not really into the healthy life style but if you are I recommend this.
Brisa E.
Redwood city, CA
I've been drinking V8 since I was five years of age. Its soooo yummy, specially when its chilled. I love micheladas, but don't enjoy Clamato, so this is the perfect pairing for a cold Mexican beer. It can also be enjoyed on a bloody mary. Man I'm getting thirsty. Affordable and can be found nearly anywhere.
Amanda C.
These cans are the perfect size for a quick drink or a quick addition to a soup mix. There are so many uses for v8! And now with less sodium it is healthier and easier to adjust things to your taste! Love that! Even my kids love v8!
Matthew M.
Uxbridge, MA
Love this product! Perfect size for travel and in a sturdy metal can. They give you a good amount of some vitamins that you need for the day. I personally like the low sodium variety better than the original, definitely better taste.
Kelly M.
Any kind of soup that I make that is tomato based has V8 in it. Throw some stew beef, potatoes, and other veggies in a crock pot with some v8 and in a few hours you have an amazing beef stew
Lauren C.
Dallas, TX
I have mixed emotions about these. I always try to drink them because of the nutritional values, but I can't drink more than half of the can because of the flavor. It's more tomato than anything honestly.
Cynthia J.
Kenai, AK
Often servings are too large, where we would prefer 4oz to 6 oz size. We prefer welches graper juice, and more than four ounces is often a waste. Seniors normally take in only four ounces of juice as suggested. To buy again here in Alaska will most likely not buy due to cost prohibitive factors.
Nikki G.
Philadelphia, PA
I love V8. If I can't eat my veggies I always drink one to get my take in for the day. I do like regular one better,it doesn't take that great without the salt. It's good but I always add a little salt to it to not make it so bland.
Lily h.
bloomington, MN
V8 Low Sodium Original Vegetable juice is definitely not my favorite, but it isn't awful either. The lower sodium is noticeable to me, and being a person who enjoys salt..... I feel like adding a little salt to this juice. However, I do like the size of the cans. They are just right to have at lunch, or for an afternoon snack to hold me over until dinnertime. The flavor is good, and does not taste artificial at all. I will stick to the normal sodium, but if low sodium is all that is available, I'd be ok with drinking it as well!