BY V8

V8® Low Sodium Original 100% Vegetable Juice.
From concentrate with added ingredients.
New look.
Same great taste.
2 full servings of vegetables*. see more...

• I like V8 juice! =) probably because I love drinking anything tha...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Marci F.
Fresno
I can tell this is low sodium compared to the original, and I love the salty flavor of the original, but for health this is the one I buy over the original. V8 is delicious. You can really taste the mix of vegetables, it is more than just a tomato juice. I'm very happy that my 6 year old loves v8.
Rebeca B.
Duncanville, TX
When it comes to having able to drink something this is the best when I think of healthy it has all the nutrients we need and has multi vitamins that are great for us . I would surely recommend this to others.
ugie m.
Louisa, KY
I buy the low sodium V8 for my husband and keep it in the fridge all the time he loves it in his nightly beer and every single day for lunch. My kids and I drink V8 for a quick snack on the go between activities for a healthy boost.
Alexandra M.
Maynardville, TN
I love any V8 product especially this one because it has low sodium and you can use it for so many things! I like to drink it and sometimes I will make some delicious vegetable soup with it!
Haley W.
Madison, SD
Love the vegetable juice. I drink it daily as I do not eat much for vegetables. It definitely met my expectations and I would recommend it to anybody who likes vegetable juice.
Summer K.
This Is my favorite juice to drink. I can drink it every morning with my breakfast or use it in a Bloody Mary for lunch! it's the best so good and the low sodium makes it even better. I love it!
Tori V.
North Babylon, NY
I love v8 splash shoulda had a v8 it's so good and the packaging is cool becuase it shows you what's in the drink and it's tasty for a healthyish drink and a God way to get your veggies in I would recommend it to others
Ashley C.
Mesa, AZ
This is my favorite v8 product! I've been drinking this ever since my mom would give it to me in my lunch box. Now that I'm older I still enjoy it and have even used it as a base for a Bloody Mary in the morning.
Sergio B.
Good products is missing a little of sugar taste but is really great healthy ! If you have never tried this you should do it ! You won't regretted! They have different kinds of juice all of them really good
Subs K.
I like vegetable juice, so I found this one especially flavorful and delicious. It doesn't taste artificial and the ingredients are pretty clean, if you ask me. I like ingredients I can pronounce in drinks, and I like V8 because of their low sodium juices.
Jennifer M.
I like V8 juice! =) probably because I love drinking anything that is good for my body. This is one of my favorite besides the organic juice I actually make with the juice machine. This juice contains right amount of daily vegetable/fruits intake for me!