BY V8

V8® Low Sodium Original 100% Vegetable Juice.
From concentrate with added ingredients.
New look.
Same great taste.
2 full servings of vegetables*. see more...

• I like V8 juice! =) probably because I love drinking anything that ...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Elaine P.
Elaine P.
West Liberty, KY
This is my favorite tomato based juice. It has so much flavor and is so good for you. Not only is it great to drink, I also use it as a base in my veggie soup instead of plain tomato juice. It adds a lot more flavor than plain tomato juice. I prefer the low sodium because I don't need all the extra salt.
Alena P.
Alena P.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this juice. It is great on it's own if you are craving something savory. You can mix it soups to give it that extra little something, or (if your 21) you can give it a little splash of vodka for a nice evening treat.

I try to always have a bottle of this in the house.
Jane F.
Jane F.
Salisbury, NC
Foodie Expert
I have always loved V8. When I drink it, I always feel like it's healthy. It's more filling that other juices so it feels more like a snack than a drink. Of course, it makes a great Bloody Mary. They have it at my American Red Cross so I have one every couple weeks after I donate.
Jordan K.
Jordan K.
Lamoni, IA
I love making virgin Bloody Marys with this juice. It's not already too salty on its own, so I can add some Tabasco and olives and it's refreshing rather than unhealthy. It's fine to drink on it's own too though, and a great way to add some more vegetables to your day.
Maci C.
Maci C.
My husband loves to drink V8 juice but we recently started buying plain V8 for my son because it is very healthy for a toddler whom is very picky. Each month that I go grocery shopping, I plan to buy this product. I would recommend this juice to other parents.
D'Nay C.
D'Nay C.
Baxter Springs, KS
This is the best vegetable juice out there. You can taste the fresh flavors. Its so good I use it in my vegetable soup. It brings out all the flavors perfectly. Its AWESOME on its on but perfect for soup and even chili giving 100% vegetable flavor
Haley F.
Haley F.
Vancleave, MS
I truly enjoy this vegetable juice. I do not feel guilty drinking it becuase I know I'm getting great nutrition and vitamins from this drink. I also feel a bit more energized a while after have a glass. It is very refreshing
Hillary P.
Hillary P.
Orlando, FL
Foodie Expert
My favorite juice. Always the original is the BEST. I swam for 7 years and this drink was my battery. Has a really delicious flavor and it is sold in different sizes and different presentations. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
Rebeca B.
Rebeca B.
Duncanville, TX
When it comes to having able to drink something this is the best when I think of healthy it has all the nutrients we need and has multi vitamins that are great for us . I would surely recommend this to others.
Ishtar C.
Ishtar C.
Foodie Expert
This is definitely a flavor that you need to get used too. After a while, you get immune to the flavor. It does meet my expectations. I don't believe there are alternatives to this product. I would purchase
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
I like V8 juice! =) probably because I love drinking anything that is good for my body. This is one of my favorite besides the organic juice I actually make with the juice machine. This juice contains right amount of daily vegetable/fruits intake for me!