BY V8

V8 v-fusion energy peach mango vegetable & fruit juice 8 oz, 6 pk see more...

• Can you find these at Walmart? Do they actually give you energy?5 Answers
  • Does it have like a weird after taste or anything since it's for ...2 Answers
  • Do these actually give you any energy? Any noticeable boost?1 Answers
Emily H.
Fort Worth, TX
I love this stuff .. being a busy mom that iam through the week it is a amazing pick me ups instead of drinking energy drinks . it also doesn't give u the crash after it wears off ,  out of all the flavors the peach mango is my fav.
Taylor N.
Cambridge, MA
Bought this because it was on sale and is now one of my favorite drinks! Provides energy by is also refreshing and fruity. Highly recommend to those looking for any non-sparkling beverages that also provide some energy.
Kira B.
These drinks taste so good and are also great to help you stay awake and stay focused in class or at work! They have a great kick to them but are also healthier than other energy drinks!
Katie L.
Wadsworth , OH
This is pretty taste and gives you a little boost when you need one. This doesn't taste like a sugary drink or like fake fruit juice. I would recommend this to anyone
Vilma A.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I'm not fond of V8 tomato or vegetable juice, so I was skeptical about this one, but when I tried it I fell in love! It has a subtle fruit taste and no vegetable flavor, very plesent to drink and it does give you a lot of energy! I love it now and plan on buying it on a regular basis. An energy and nutrition combo that can't be beat! V8 Juice V8 V-Fusion Energy Peach Mango Vegetable & Fruit Juice 8 oz, 6 pk
Erika N.
Mansfield , TX
This one is probably my favorite I tried 3 other flavors. I went a whole day with out my regular coffee to make sure I received the full effect. And honestly it worked for me. While I don't think I got the exact pick me up as I normally would from my coffee it was great. The flavors were yummy and there was no lingering after taste and no crazy crashes either. I recommend it.

I received these from BzzAgent for product review however this review is all of my own.

V8 Juice V8 Fusion Energy Orange Pineapple Juice 8 oz 6 ct
Janine T.
Bryantville , MA
Received all products free from BzzAgent for review & testing. I've never tried any energy drinks before because...well there's coffee!! Today with my lunch I tried out the V8 + Energy Peach Mango drink & it was like a refreshing blast of fruits & veggies!! Even though it has a very interesting taste between the peach, mango & carrots it's actually very good. Gives me just enough energy for the rest of my work day, vitamins I may not be always getting & it's gluten free.
Nelly C.
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
V8 Fusion Energy Drink is amazing. I can't get enough of it. Now I always have them on hand. Definitely gives me that extra boost I need in the mornings or when I need to stay up at night or when I begin to feel sluggish throughout the day. It's very tasty and contains only natural energy from fruits and vegetables. I've tried Pomegranate Blueberry, Peach Mango, Orange Pineapple, Black Cherry and I love them all! V8® V-Fusion® +Energy Black Cherry Vegetable & Fruit Juice 6-8 fl. oz. CansV8 Juice V8 V-Fusion Energy Pomegranate Blueberry Vegetable & Fruit Juice 8 oz,V8 Juice V8 Fusion Energy Orange Pineapple Juice 8 oz 6 ct
Margaret Jessica M.
Avoca, IA
I got samples of this product in 3 flavors and while I expected to like them all, the blueberry one was kinda gross. But the peach mango and pineapple one were delicious and I've been buying them regularly since I tried it. Usually I drink nearly a pot of strong black coffee every day, but too much makes me jittery and of course it's awful for my teeth. This is so refreshing though, and gives me just as much energy but without crashing after like I do with coffee, and without the jitters. My husband won't usually touch anything with sucralose but even he loves these!
Laura B.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Yum, yum, yum!! I love this flavor!! It gives you energy too, without making you jittery. It has less caffeine than a cup of coffee and he caffeine comes from green tea. There are other flavors which are also tasty! I highly recommend this product!
Alisha D.
Ripley, OH
Do these actually give you more energy?
Samantha M.
I have always been curious how these taste. I have had plain V8 juice and wasn't a fan - mostly because I am not a tomato person. How the fruit change things? Does this taste more like a fruit juice, or is there still an overpowering tomato taste?
Faith S.
Milwaukee, WI
Does anyone else prefer these in the morning over coffee?
Brittnee B.
Raeford, NC
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
Can you find these at Walmart? Do they actually give you energy?
brenda G.
Pasadena, TX
Does it taste good .is it worth buying it ???