V8 Juice V8 JUICE 46OZ V8 uploaded by Brittany D.

V8 Juice V8 JUICE 46OZ V8

V8 juice 46oz v8 see more...

Liz T.
This is my every day breakfast drink. I love V8! The only downfall is the salt content. There are low sodium versions out there but they don’t taste good to me. I still give this 5 stars. This drink helps me control my portions in the morning because I feel fuller faster. Lots of variety on the market. Would recommend. V8 Juice V8 JUICE 46OZ V8
Amanda G.
murray, KY
V8 juice is almost a staple around here! although I do make my own a lot some years I just don't have time and enjoy the taste of V8 brand juice! Wether just as a tasty snack or in a recipe I feel good about giving my family V8 because it is real juice! Try V8 in your next batch if chili or vegetable soup, it adds a great little zing!
Andrea G.
Collinsville, MS
I love v8 juice! It’s definitely an acquired taste, but the blend of all of those delicious vegetables tastes amazing! And, you can’t buy your own veggies and juice them self for that cost (trust me, I’ve tried). Plus, you feel so healthy when you drink it, because you know you are putting good stuff in your body! Plus, bonus- it’s the base for the best Bloody Mary ever!
Georgia H.
Dawsonville, GA
I love to drink this especially on days when I feel like I'm in too much of a hurry to sit down and eat some healthy food. It also makes a great bloody mary mix😂
Samantha G.
Summersville, WV
If you have a love for tomatoes, this is the best juice ever!! I love v8 tomato juice with a passion and at first I thought it would be like any other and would be gross but this juice is amazing! You get tons of other vegetable supplements in this juice! I especially love the spicy version for some kick. I recommend!
Amanda W.
I do love this juice. I usually buy the low sodium version. This juice has the vegetables you need to get going and is low in calories so it is something good to drink besides water especially when you are dieting. You can also use it in foods when you are cooking.I will absolutely be repurposing it as I love cooking with it or having it just to drink plain.
Kelsey W.
N Myrtle Bch, SC
I love the taste of this juice. You must watch out for the salt content when drinking but it tastes great compared to other vegetable juices on the market and is affordable. I always recommend this to friends when on the go and needing something quick with substance!
Olympia M.
Pleasant Hill
I absolutely love V-8 juices I feel like I get all the vegetables I need for my day and I feel absolutely amazing drinking it I feel better drinking it it gives me energy I love the flavor it is perfect just the way it is I'd recommend it to anybody and everybody I would buy it all the time this is an amazing juice
Kelli G.
I tried this product but hated it. If I realized it tasted like straight up tomato I would not have bought it. Was not impressed. It for anyone who likes tomatoes would like this product. I unfortunately will not buy this again. The price was good but I was going for a long shot if I would like it or not.
Jennifer H.
Tacoma, WA
Great old favorite! I use for drinking daily, mixing adult drinks and also use in my stew. The first time in my stew was purely just by chance and I hadn't been prepared with my veggies, had some V8 in the fridge said well why not, turned out great!! Just wish I would of measured or wrote down what I did cause I haven't been able to recreate again.