BY V8 #40 in Juice

V8 juice 46oz v8 see more...

Layken B.
Layken B.
Love this stuff! It is so healthy! I don't eat vegetables so this gives me the nutrients I need! I buy this all the time, and it always meets my high expectations. I don't think they have any room for improvement, it is wonderful as is! I will definitely buy this again.
Myranda S.
Myranda S.
I don't drink juices, but i use this to cook with a good amount. I really enjoy it because it doesn't have a taste that is too overpowering, which is nice. and it has a full serving of vegetables, which we all know can be hard to get in a day of eating like we do.
maria p.
maria p.
Brooklyn, NY
The juice has a mix of flavors and doesn't taste too bland (As one would think with a veggie juice). It has a nice mix of taste and salt balance. When possible, I add a little water to dilute the salt in the drink. And I love to add lots of ice, fun to drink!
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Springfield, MA
I have loved V8 Vegetable Juice for 35 years! It's the juice my family and I make sure to have at our family dinners for the holidays. Every Thanksgiving, Christmas Or Easter This is included it's a tradition! It's a company that has been around for years.
anacristina a.
anacristina a.
Norfolk, VA
This is one of my favorite drinks ever. I have to purchase this every time I go to the store. its a must have in my household. The flavors its uncomparable with other brands out there. I will continue to buy and would definitely recoment to other.
Dawn I.
Dawn I.
Cutchogue, NY
I do not like the flavor of V8. I frequently juice and make smoothies but this I do not like. I think it supposed to be a bunch of vegetables mixed in but to me it just tastes like tomato juice. Not pleasant. I would not recommend.
Chloe G.
Chloe G.
Columbus, GA
Had a v8 for the first time about two weeks ago. It was during my tomato soup every day craving and wanted to try something different. I could not drink it unless I heated it up. It was actually quite good once I did this.
Gloria K.
Gloria K.
Sanford, FL
I buy V8 Original 100% Vegetable juice all the time, not only do I drink it , but I use it as a vege soup base and stew base and I even put some o it in my chili. I usually get it in bulk at my wholesale club.
Kristen C.
Kristen C.
Yum!!! I drink this every day as a morning snack! It's good and makes me full so I don't eat too much junk before lunch. In the summertime, I like to Mike this half and half with regular beer!! It's Delish
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
Mission Viejo, CA
As they say...gotta have my v8!! ;) I love drinking v8. Its a nice semi thick texture which I love. The mix of vegetables is a perfect blend. Much better choice than drinking a soda health and taste wise.