V8 Juice V8 JUICE 46OZ V8 uploaded by Brittany D.

BY V8

V8 juice 46oz v8 see more...

Andrea G.
Collinsville , MS
I love v8 juice! It’s definitely an acquired taste, but the blend of all of those delicious vegetables tastes amazing! And, you can’t buy your own veggies and juice them self for that cost (trust me, I’ve tried). Plus, you feel so healthy when you drink it, because you know you are putting good stuff in your body! Plus, bonus- it’s the base for the best Bloody Mary ever!
Stephanie P.
Love adding this to my ceviche to give it extra flavor it meets all my expectations taste wise and super inexpensive you can even add it to beer to make micheladas
Georgia F.
Spanish Fort, AL
I do not drink V8 as a drink per se, but I use it often in culinary.... for example, in place of tomato sauce when I make Stewed Octopus with Potatoes and Onions!!! It has just the right mix of sweetness and tartness mixed with other flavors to make the perfect sauce! #InfluensterEats #contest @Influenster
Harmony K.
Hollywood , FL
This flavor is kinda different from the rest it's really fresh tasting but not at all fruity it's really good with sandwiches or anything grilled I buy it all the time and have loved it since I was a kid
Kirby Q.
Dallas, GA
So perfect to add to your warm, filling, delicious beef stew recipe. Whether you slow cook, stove top cook or instant pot cook (me!!!) your meal, V8 is sure to be a crowd pleaser!
Halle H.
Corpus Christi
I love this it has a great taste some thickness in case you are holding off on a meal until brake it kin of has a tomato taste and then the other vegetables they put in with it.
Samantha G.
Summersville, WV
If you have a love for tomatoes, this is the best juice ever!! I love v8 tomato juice with a passion and at first I thought it would be like any other and would be gross but this juice is amazing! You get tons of other vegetable supplements in this juice! I especially love the spicy version for some kick. I recommend!
Amanda W.
I do love this juice. I usually buy the low sodium version. This juice has the vegetables you need to get going and is low in calories so it is something good to drink besides water especially when you are dieting. You can also use it in foods when you are cooking.I will absolutely be repurposing it as I love cooking with it or having it just to drink plain.
Kelsey W.
N Myrtle Bch, SC
I love the taste of this juice. You must watch out for the salt content when drinking but it tastes great compared to other vegetable juices on the market and is affordable. I always recommend this to friends when on the go and needing something quick with substance!
Olympia M.
Pleasant Hill
I absolutely love V-8 juices I feel like I get all the vegetables I need for my day and I feel absolutely amazing drinking it I feel better drinking it it gives me energy I love the flavor it is perfect just the way it is I'd recommend it to anybody and everybody I would buy it all the time this is an amazing juice