V8 High Fiber Original 100% Vegetable Juice uploaded by Tracy S.

BY V8

V8® High Fiber Original 100% Vegetable Juice
From concentrate with added ingredients.
New look.
Same great taste.
2 Full servings of vegetables*. see more...

Rebecca D.
hessmer, la
Foodie Expert
This is my substitute if I'm in the mood for bloody Mary's southern style fully dressed, and I am out of Bloody Mary mix and too lazy to run to the store. If you use this in place of your mixer, add seasoning and vodka, with a splash of Louisiana Hot Sauce (or any hot sauce), splash of lemon juice and greens as you like-and walla! Bloody Mary healthy style.
Kelly M.
Indianapolis, IN
I really enjoy the original V8. I love drinking this with a breakfast of eggs and avocado toast. Be warned that if you have not tried this before many people do not like the taste. Fortunately V8 has many other fruit and vegetable infused drinks. This is surely a good step in trying to achieve your daily serving of vegetables.
Brittny C.
albuquerque, new mexico
Great way to intake all your vegetables and or fruits in one. it's a great way to still get all your calories and nutrients from just a glass of this a day! I like to drink this in the mornings instead of breakfast. you could choose to have this as a meal replacement, but everyone has their own personal preference.
Rocelle R.
Foodie Expert
Whenever I was in an airplane, I had a thing for tomato juice so now when I'm missing traveling I drink tomato juice. But tomato juice has been so hard to find! 😭 So I figured I'd try the V8 Veggie Juice and I love it! It's definitely a little better than tomato juice in my opinion!
Alexis N.
I love the taste so much. it makes it really easy to get my veggies in when I need them because I hate the taste of veggies, but I love the taste of this juice I haven't ever been able to stomach veggies until I was able to try this. I was so happy it's not funny!
Kiera D.
Jamison, PA
I absolutely love the taste of this juice! The combination of veggies and fruits makes it taste just sweet enough without being overpowering! The only issue I have with this juice is the amount of sugar it contains for something that is supposed to be so healthy.
Courtney H.
Georgetown, KY
Foodie Expert
I love V8 juice. Such a great taste and flavor. I sometimes have a hard time getting my vegetable servings in, so this is a great substitute. Tastes like tomato soup, kind of, just cold and saltier with a little more of a spicy kick. I definitely enoy it!
Marie G.
Vermilion, OH
Foodie Expert
I don't know if it's just me or not but I love vegetable juice! My mom used to make a cold shrimp dish when I was younger very similar to gazpacho that had this vegetable juice in it and I have always loved it since then. It tastes so fresh, I love it.
Iris F.
Eagle Pass, TX
This V8 juice is so tasty. It has a lot of flavors in it and it is very healthy. When you need some type of energy boost, I recommend drinking this one because it helps eliminate any junk from your system and you feel better instantly. Ladies benefit.
Alexis S.
Not the best flavor for a refreshing drink. It's extremely healthy. I would drink this to get the health benefits but not for the flavor. It could be better but that might risk the healthy factor. I would recommend it to anyone who needs veggies