BY V8

V8 Fruit & Vegetable Blends are a healthy beverage option for those looking for a perfect blend of vegetables with a touch of fruit that contain 1 full serving of vegetables and an excellent source of antioxidant vitamins A, C & E. V8 Fruit & Vegetable Blends are 75% juice and 25% pure water with no sugar added and no artificial colors, flavors or added preservatives.

V8 Fruit & Vegetable Blends Healthy Greens is made from the juices of yellow carrots, spinach, apples and pineapple.

Water, Concentrated Juices Of (Yellow Carrots, Spinach), Concentrated Juices Of (Apples, Pineapples), Contains Less Than 2% Of: Dehydrated Spinach, Citric Acid, Natural Flavoring, Vegetable Juice Blend (Cucumber Juice Concentrate, Celery Juice Concentrate, Kale Juice, Romaine Lettuce Juice, Spinach Puree [Spinach, Water], Green Bell Pepper Juice), Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Vitamin E (Alpha Tocopherol Acetate), Huito Juice Concentrate, Watermelon Juice Concentrate, Beta Carotene.

• I bought this for my husband on a whim because he loves t...1 Answers
  • I seen this product everywhere is it sweet 2 Answers
  • I love fruits or veggie juice, is it very sweet. is it no...2 Answers
  • "I could definitely drink this on a daily basis." in 1 review
Madeline S.
Forest Park, IL
I really am not a fan of this drink, the taste is like eating a blended salad. I like that they tried to mix it with fruit but I only taste the veggies. I think it’s an affordable drink being it’s natural and compared to others like it. I would not recommend it
Ericah H.
Purchased at: Walmart
I think you need to be into green juice to enjoy this. It’s not for everyone. It taste healthy though. Also there are little particles throughout the drink. Also the color is a little off putting. Probably won’t buy again.
Nicole O.
W Lafayette, IN
Perfect to add to a smoothie or drink on its own. For having a lot of greeny veggies in it, it tastes delicious. Reccomending to all who don't like the taste of their greens!
Tiamisu r.
Asheville, North Carolina
This is definitely a sweeter "green" blended juice, which is why I love the V8 one. My mother in law always drinks some when she comes over and says it feels like it is "nourishing the soul," haha! My husband prefers this one over most of the fruit ones, too. V8® Healthy Greens Fruit & Vegetable Blends
Sydney P.
Edmond, OK
Love love love this flavor of V8. I drink it on its own or even add it to smoothies sometimes. The veggie flavors aren't overbearing at all and with so much packed into one juice it's a nice daily boost.
abigail D.
Hope, KS
Purchased at: Kroger
I have not ever had this juice by itself. The reason I bought it was to use as a base for smoothies! I think it’s perfect for that use. Pretty low on calories and sugars compared to other V8 juices so that’s another bonus!
Liz G.
Dallas, TX
There are way better juices out there. I liked that this one was full of veggies and nutrients and love the V8 tomato juice as well as the veg/fruit blends but this juice was just bad. The taste was awful. I let my boyfriend try it (Mr. Healthy) he couldn't drink it, I let my roommate have it (she has juices every day) she couldn't drink it. For now, I'll still be visiting my local juicer and spending a god awful $7 on a juice until V8 can come up with a better product!
Melissa B.
FAIRFIELD, ME
I was hoping this would be a more affordable version of Naked Green Machine. It tries, it really does, but it tastes like thin apple juice. Regular V8 has body, it's thick and luscious. This is so thin and watery and tastes like disappointment. I bought the big bottle, and I'll drink it, but I won't be repurchasing it.
Jennifer F.
I usually like V8 juice, but this just wasn't what I wanted. I love green juice so I was excited to try this product, but I felt that it really fell flat versus the organic juices I buy at Whole Foods. My mom hated it too. I say try and see if your taste buds like it, but it wasn't for me. I would try it again to see, but it's a really big bottle to buy if i don't like it. I'll just stick to regular V8!
Elbony B.
Shelby, NC
I love these juices I can get all of my veggies and fruits and you cant really taste a lot of the veggies bc of the fruit in it. I usually will blend them and make like a smoothie with it too. The packaging is great just twist off cap and drink I definitely would recommend this drink to every one.
Grace T.
Kansas City, MO
I love fruits or veggie juice, is it very sweet. is it non sugar added??
Tyisheia B.
I seen this product everywhere is it sweet
Amy F.
Cape Coral, FL
I bought this for my husband on a whim because he loves to juice, this has helped him get through many days
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
1,279 reviews
Why is this so filling if it's healthy