BY V8

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

This bottle contains the juice of: 1-3/4 Sweet Potatoes, 11-1/2 yellow carrots; 1 orange carrot; squeeze of orange.

• This is one of my new favorite products but does it reall...1 Answers
JayLynn E.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I love this veggie blend drink so much that every week I would buy at least 5 bottles to help me cleanse my system or detox or just to give healthy balance in my daily routine. Its good to the taste and well balance with fruit flavors that it naturally tasty. Very light and delicious. I would recommend this brand and drink to anyone who wants to try juicing but dont have a juicer or place that sells freshly squeezed juice to get this and i promise you won't be disappointed. Highly recommend it!!
Mallory B.
Hartselle, AL
We usually love everything V8, but the veggie blends didn't really cut it for us, the green goodness was the only flavor that we tried, but no one in the household liked it so we've been reluctant to try any of the others. V8 is still definitely a great brand though, it was just our personal preference that we didn't enjoy this juice, and we will probably even try the other flavors eventually.
Javene S.
Doral, FL
I love this brand's timelessness and ability to keep up with the times while still providing a great tasting product. I love this one especially because it has just the right blend of vegetables and fruits and tastes delicious!
Sheena K.
Waianae, HI
The first time I had tried this, I knew it would be something that I would constantly buy . And Ive tried so many of the other brands out there , but this one is defineyly one of my favorite not to mention only healthy drink that I like. I also use it to make smoothie's with my kids and they love it just as much as I do!.
Samantha D.
Dunkirk, NY
 I love V-8 vegetable juice but this flavor is definitely the worst flavor I've ever tasted of beef vegetable juice my husband likes it I hate it I don't know it's just something about the flavor  just doesn't sit with me very well but any other flavor i love.
Pia M.
Cheyenne, WY
One of my favorite juices you and tell it has real fruits and vegetables because it is thicker than usual juice. The mango flavor is on par. It makes you feel like you're a very healthy person which is what I look for in a juice. I am in love.
Mia M.
Pennington, NJ
The v8 juice is a great choice! It is a great healthy drink with beautiful packaging. I expected a less processed drink. I would buy it again a little waste of my calories but if I'm in the mood I would always go for it! It was a great experience and totally recommend it!
Natalie R.
Doral, FL
I love v8 juice is very concentrate and tasty. I believe is a good quality juice and I try to consume it very frequently. I highly recommend it to all the juice lovers out there! Price is ok compare to it quality and presentation!
jazmelis V.
Very delicious juice. It's always good to know that I'm getting a proper input of veggies while drinking a juice that doesn't taste like it. Most flavors are good a d kids like them too!
Sherica R.
Atlanta, GA
I like this one because its not as strong taste as the other ones. Its smooth but yet still good and like to cook with this in some of my stew that I use tomatoes in. I would say try this one if you don't like the other one and you feel that its too strong.
tonya v.
Westport , Ma
This is one of my new favorite products but does it really provide my kids with a good serving of veggies?