BY V8

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Campbell's?????? V8?????? Golden Butternut Squash Soup.
3 full servings of vegetables per box.
Two 8oz. servings of soup per box*.

Mary E.
Nice alternative to homemade Butternut Squash soup, but still not the real thing. If you're in a pinch, this is an affordable, quick alternative to the old school favorite, but I might opt for a product in the deli area before the boxed version in the future.
Amber S.
Jack , AL
I put a little bit of this in my veggie soip and it is delicious. It sometimes hard to get my kids to eat there veggies so it's great when I can just mix this in. I would buy this again!
Christina B.
Owens X Rds, AL
It was fast and an easy meal to make. It had a wonderful flavor and was so simple to prepare. It really had that nice harvest flavor that you would expect from butternut squash.
Melissa W.
Squashes are delicious. Preparing them are not so much fun. This soup is the solution. I may just pretend I'm sick so I can eat it in bed next Monday.
Nancy A.
When I buy this I do not share. I have been known to purchase it, hide it, and eat it when no one is home. It is creamy, rich and oh so comforting.
Lela B.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I really don't like v8 not none of v8 really. I rather eat un heath before I eat this stuff it have a nasty tase to it to me
Kailei T.
lansing, MI
Great soup when you want something savory fast!! I love it on a chilly day I add pepper and parmesan cheese taste great!
Connie F.
Love any kind of V8. This is the best. However quite costly and we buy it at Walmart. Has a great flavor if you like V8
Chelsea B.
Shinnston, WV
i love campbells soup... nothing makes me feel better on a cold day or when i'm sick. the butternut squash is amazing
Billie G.
Love this product great as a snack can't wait to try different flavors highly recommended will be purchasing again