V8® Garden Vegetable Blend Soup

by V8

Campbell's?????? V8?????? Garden Vegetable Blend Soup.
3 full servings of vegetables per box.
Two 8 oz. servings of soup per box*.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of V8® Garden Vegetable Blend Soup!
How would you rate this product?
tallahassee
I love that they finally came out with soups because their drinks always had such a great base
NW 24th Terrace Doral, FL V-0877336
Esta sopita de verdura le incluiría algo adicional para hacerle un poco autentico y con buen sabor, el que lo compre y pruebe va saberle literal sopa de verdura,es cuestión de gustos.
Peace River, AB
A good soup to keep in the pantry! It does seem to have a lot of salt but is also packed with other quality ingredients to even it out. We buy from WalMart generally and so enjoy this soup :)
Mentone, Victoria
Great soup ! Great taste! I like to have this soup when I'm sick or don't have much of a appitite. It's usually on special so it's not too badly priced and easy to make. Hot pot boil and your done. What more can you ask :)
I hook up on this when I got pregnant since this was almost the only thing that I could eat son I tried all the variety and still loves this stuff.
V8 excels in green/ tomato juices. It's so good to have this and easy to prepare and incorporate in ingredients. We have it each week
Tijuana
Son de lo mejor aparte que su uso es muy extenso y me enca iniciar mis dias con un jugo verde como este likee

Looking for your answer?