V8® Garden Vegetable Blend Soup

by V8

Campbell's?????? V8?????? Garden Vegetable Blend Soup.
3 full servings of vegetables per box.
Two 8 oz. servings of soup per box*.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of V8® Garden Vegetable Blend Soup!
How would you rate this product?
LOVE! This product contains the perfect amount of seasoning for the ultimate taste! I bought mine at walmart! I would definitely recommend!
Las Animas, CO
I love the product but rest of my family doesn't but then again I only buy it for myself and not ever them so they not missing out
Coconut creek , FL
Es una idea súper fácil de hacer de comer, no se tarda mucho tiempo y tien buen sabor, perfecto para quien no tiene tanto tiempo!
Johnson City
Wasn't as much flavor as I had hoped when I added it to my stew but it still tasted good!! I would buy again though
1,015 reviews
My family loves this brand. The flavor is great. The price is very affordable. We get this often. Great product.
ATLANTIC CITY, NJ
I like this but not as much as other flavors. It is too little for the price. It is healthy, but expensive.
Pueblo, CO
Such a healthy choice for myself and my kids and doesn't taste half bad either but not appealing to look at lol
Denison, IA
Great product would definitely recommend. If you vist the website you can get great coupons and promo codes.
Austin, TX
Great product. I can find if just about anywhere and gets the job done. I'm completely satisfied with this.
This juice is wonderful. You can really taste the vegetables and enjoy the flavor while getting nutrients

Looking for your answer?