BY V8

V8 v-fusion acai mixed berry vegetable & fruit 100% juice 46 oz see more...

• Is there many flavors?1 Answers
  • Do you guys feel that these are a healthy choice for juice? 3 Answers
  • Sugar content? Is it actually legit veggie juice and not just con...4 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
  • "V8 Fusion is very tasty and is a great way to get your daily vegetables and fruits if you don't have the time to prepare a stellar lunch or dinner." in 23 reviews
  • "You have to be very careful when choosing the flavor because some of them are too sweet, but these are usually always really good!" in 12 reviews
  • "All the different flavors plus the benefits of vegetables makes it so my sisters and I will drink it and my mom isn't ashamed to buy it." in 11 reviews
  • "I always think about that when I buy juice for my family because I know this is much better for you and it tastes great too!" in 10 reviews
  • "I think all the new fruit flavors taste great and that they're still healthier than drinking a soda." in 9 reviews
Arlette P.
Indianapolis, IN
V8 fusion are great! My favorite flavors are strawberry lemonade diet and orange pineapple. It's the first time i tried it, love they don't have sugar added. I would buy it again.
Kristal R.
El Paso, TX
This flavor is not the business, it taste like meds, and honestly I like that this is an energy drink that is nutritious, flavored with fruit — and is supposed to do it all without added sugars or artificial colors. Which means you're supposed to get the energy you want, without all the guilt that might come from typical energy drinks. In other words, it’s supposed to be a feel-good energy without the tradeoffs. But to me it just didn't give me the energy I needed to start my day good.. What else will people want to know?
Eileen T.
Pittsburgh, PA
I was quite impressed with the tastes if this juice. First of all, it does not taste like it is a low calorie drink. It does not have a bite to it like all energy drinks I've tried. It does not taste sour, like many other healthy drinks do. It's just YUMMY!
Jenna H.
Parma, OH
I have this is strawberry banana, and I absolutely love it. Really refreshing and healthy so it's a double win. I got it at giant eagle for only a few dollars. It's simply delicious!! I highly recommend it to anyone that wants to drink some good juices instead of soda. :)
Courtney P.
I love v8 v fusion +energy. I've only had the black cherry, but it work wonders when I getting through a long night at work, plus there's no coach like you get with energy drink. I definitely recommend it
Tiara C.
Los Angeles, CA
This is practically the only juice I drink! It's delicious and nutritious. I love that they strive for all or almost all fruit juice. Plus, I can see and taste the pulp from the juiced fruit. Definitely a good buy!
Bobbi T.
Newton , IA
I love the pomegranate blueberry vi fusion. its got a great taste, low sugar, 50 calories and 10g of sugar in a can. oh and don't forget, 1 serving of vegetables! i love it and beauty starts from the inside out!
Tamaria G.
I absolutely love this juice. It is very healthy and it tastes great! This is very good for getting vegetable vitamins as well.
Semaria S.
Memphis, TN
Review for: Pomegranate Blueberry more...
V8 has some of the best tasting juices. I generally try all new flavors as I see them in store. I grabbed this one to use for smoothies. Ended up drinking it as is. Great tasting.both the pomegranate and blueberry flavors are noticeable.
Elle W.
I love this juice. I like that I can give it to to my kids and sneak some healthy veggies in there without them even noticing! The flavor is great and tastes so refreshing!
maryam z.
What's your favorite V8 Fusion drink?
Alexandria S.
V8 fusion or naked drinks?
Bailey J.
Pueblo, Co
Have you tried the V8 Smoothie drink?
Gladys A.
Would u freeze it and eat it like a icee?
Kelly M.
West Point, VA
Is this more fruity or vegetable-y? I've always been hesitant to try these and waste the money simply because I tried the V8 tomato drink when I was younger and it was terrible! I'm curious about these, though, and this particular one sounds delicious!