22 varieties available
4.61 / 5 based on 461 Reviews
V8 v-fusion acai mixed berry vegetable & fruit 100% juice 46 oz see more...
Top Questions See all 22 Q&A
- "V8 Fusion is very tasty and is a great way to get your daily vegetables and fruits if you don't have the time to prepare a stellar lunch or dinner." in 23 reviews
- "You have to be very careful when choosing the flavor because some of them are too sweet, but these are usually always really good!" in 12 reviews
- "All the different flavors plus the benefits of vegetables makes it so my sisters and I will drink it and my mom isn't ashamed to buy it." in 11 reviews
- "I always think about that when I buy juice for my family because I know this is much better for you and it tastes great too!" in 10 reviews
- "I think all the new fruit flavors taste great and that they're still healthier than drinking a soda." in 9 reviews
Me and my friend have tried and really like that there is no strong aftertaste and the flavour Tate's just like a juice love it
I love v fusion Im drinking concord grape and raspberry now and got pomegranate blueberry also. They are so delicious.
With a serving fruits and vegetables in every serving, this stuff is perfect when you're on your. Drinking it regularly helps ensure that you're getting a balanced diet. I pick this up every time I'm at the grocery store. It's usually moderately priced but it's definitely worth paying a little extra.
I like the fact it gives you a serving of fruit and veggies in a drink. But the taste could be so much better. I'm not picky, but I do not like the taste to the strawberry banana. I was somewhat disappointed when I bought one to try before giving it to my step-daughter to try. I know if I don't like it. There is no way that picky eater will even drink it.
With 2 jobs and 2 children . This helps me ensure I get the proper fruits & vegis everyday. I keep some in my office & have a glass before lunch
Delish and healthy
It's really hard to encourage young children to drink the right things I have found that these infusion blends are wonderful they really enjoy them and I feel good knowing that they're getting the things they need in their diet
This delicious beverage has all vitamins you need to complete your day. It definitely met my expectations.
This flavor is not the business, it taste like meds, and honestly I like that this is an energy drink that is nutritious, flavored with fruit — and is supposed to do it all without added sugars or artificial colors. Which means you're supposed to get the energy you want, without all the guilt that might come from typical energy drinks. In other words, it’s supposed to be a feel-good energy without the tradeoffs. But to me it just didn't give me the energy I needed to start my day good.. What else will people want to know?
I didnt like it but that doesn't mean others won't I did not like the taste and my whole family tryed it and did not like it I do not like the taste of this tangy product
Q & A
What's your favorite V8 Fusion drink?
V8 fusion or naked drinks?
Have you tried the V8 Smoothie drink?
Would u freeze it and eat it like a icee?
Is this more fruity or vegetable-y? I've always been hesitant to try these and waste the money simply because I tried the V8 tomato drink when I was younger and it was terrible! I'm curious about these, though, and this particular one sounds delicious!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos