BY V8

V8 v-fusion acai mixed berry vegetable & fruit 100% juice 46 oz see more...

• Is there many flavors?1 Answers
  • Do you guys feel that these are a healthy choice for juice? 3 Answers
  • Sugar content? Is it actually legit veggie juice and not just con...4 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
  • "V8 Fusion is very tasty and is a great way to get your daily vegetables and fruits if you don't have the time to prepare a stellar lunch or dinner." in 23 reviews
  • "You have to be very careful when choosing the flavor because some of them are too sweet, but these are usually always really good!" in 12 reviews
  • "All the different flavors plus the benefits of vegetables makes it so my sisters and I will drink it and my mom isn't ashamed to buy it." in 11 reviews
  • "I always think about that when I buy juice for my family because I know this is much better for you and it tastes great too!" in 10 reviews
  • "I think all the new fruit flavors taste great and that they're still healthier than drinking a soda." in 9 reviews
Tamaria G.
I absolutely love this juice. It is very healthy and it tastes great! This is very good for getting vegetable vitamins as well.
Semaria S.
Memphis, TN
Review for: Pomegranate Blueberry more...
V8 has some of the best tasting juices. I generally try all new flavors as I see them in store. I grabbed this one to use for smoothies. Ended up drinking it as is. Great tasting.both the pomegranate and blueberry flavors are noticeable.
Elle W.
I love this juice. I like that I can give it to to my kids and sneak some healthy veggies in there without them even noticing! The flavor is great and tastes so refreshing!
Andrea G.
Collinsville, MS
My kids love v8 Fusion, and this Mom loves anything that makes her kids get the needed servings of fruits and veggies! So, it’s a win/win! It taste delicious, and comes in a variety of flavors to suit the tastes of your special little angels, so there is no reason they can’t drink their fruit and veggies!
Brittany F.
Aynor, SC
i dont like tomato juice but i can deal with it when its mixed with fruit like this one. it has more of a fruit flavor than tomato. its not thick buy its not watery. i would recommend this to everyone especially those who need their serving of vegetables but without that vegetable taste.
Ivy W.
Athens
V8 Fusion is the only juice I purchase. I love the taste and that the drink incorporates fruits and vegetables and is 100% juice unlike many juices.
Kim L.
Elk Grove, ca
These are the best juices if you can't get your kids to eat veggies. My kids love the mango peach one, and it has some carrots, spinach and sweet potato in it also. My 2 year old drinks it up.
Sarah R.
DELICIOUS!!! This is my favorite flavor of V8 hands down. I wish they made smaller bottles of this for on-the-go use. It's light and citrusy and not too sweet. Super healthy, too! Great for kids.
Shelby R.
Kansas City, MO
A lot of people think Naked Juice is the best option for juice. Honestly, V8 Fusion Peach Mango is my all time favorite juice! V8 Fusion has the highest percentage of REAL juice with the least amount of sugar. Even Naked has more sugar than V8! I would say this Juice is the best kept secret of the juice aisle.
Tricia A.
Roseville, CA
It's really hard to encourage young children to drink the right things I have found that these infusion blends are wonderful they really enjoy them and I feel good knowing that they're getting the things they need in their diet
maryam z.
What's your favorite V8 Fusion drink?
Alexandria S.
V8 fusion or naked drinks?
Bailey J.
Pueblo, Co
Have you tried the V8 Smoothie drink?
Gladys A.
Would u freeze it and eat it like a icee?
Kelly M.
West Point, VA
Is this more fruity or vegetable-y? I've always been hesitant to try these and waste the money simply because I tried the V8 tomato drink when I was younger and it was terrible! I'm curious about these, though, and this particular one sounds delicious!