17 colors available

BY V8 #97 in Juice

V8 v-fusion acai mixed berry vegetable & fruit 100% juice 46 oz see more...

• Is there many flavors?1 Answers
  • Do you guys feel that these are a healthy choice for juice? 3 Answers
  • Sugar content? Is it actually legit veggie juice and not just conce...4 Answers
V8 Fusion
  • "V8 Fusion is very tasty and is a great way to get your daily vegetables and fruits if you don't have the time to prepare a stellar lunch or dinner." in 23 reviews
  • "You have to be very careful when choosing the flavor because some of them are too sweet, but these are usually always really good!" in 12 reviews
  • "All the different flavors plus the benefits of vegetables makes it so my sisters and I will drink it and my mom isn't ashamed to buy it." in 11 reviews
  • "I always think about that when I buy juice for my family because I know this is much better for you and it tastes great too!" in 10 reviews
  • "I think all the new fruit flavors taste great and that they're still healthier than drinking a soda." in 9 reviews
Jenny D.
Jenny D.
Saint Paul, MN
I love this juice, delicious, and you get a ton of vegetables and fruit in a great-tasting drink.
Kelsey H.
Kelsey H.
Valley Vlg, CA
Foodie Expert
I love v8. Every flavor I've tried is really good, and I love that it's good for you :)
Megan M.
Megan M.
I love these especially the strawberry banana flavored ones, they're so good
Desirae Z.
Desirae Z.
Highland, CA
I love this juice. I give it to my kids as a way to sneak in a little extra fruit and veggies! They don't know the difference and I am one happy mom!
Katarina L.
Katarina L.
Wauwatosa, WI
I love V8 Fusion. It is my go to juice when I go to the grocery store and I love how many servings of fruit are in it.
Shawna Y.
Shawna Y.
I love these a lot. Lots of flavor, different choices and good for you! Decently prices also!
Brienne M.
Brienne M.
Alpharetta, GA
V8 Fusion is my favorite of the V8 products because it tastes like fruit not veggies. The best part about this is you get all the great recommended servings of fruits and veggies. I drink this all the time, and i have even mixed it with Malibu Rum and let me tell you best idea ever!!!
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Shelby Twp, MI
This juice is great! I have systemic lupus and I always take my pills with this because I am getting more out of it! fruits and veggies but still tastes great!
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
This is seriously one of my favorite ones. tastes so good. I try it with my meals.
Joanie G.
Joanie G.
Socorro, NM
Since I Need something healthy to drink instead of soda, this is what I drink. It tastes great with a variety of flavors!
maryam z.
maryam z.
What's your favorite V8 Fusion drink?
Alexandria S.
Alexandria S.
V8 fusion or naked drinks?
Gladys A.
Gladys A.
Would u freeze it and eat it like a icee?
Bailey J.
Bailey J.
Pueblo, Co
Foodie Expert
Have you tried the V8 Smoothie drink?
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
West Point, VA
Is this more fruity or vegetable-y? I've always been hesitant to try these and waste the money simply because I tried the V8 tomato drink when I was younger and it was terrible! I'm curious about these, though, and this particular one sounds delicious!