BY V8

V8 v-fusion acai mixed berry vegetable & fruit 100% juice 46 oz see more...

• Is there many flavors?1 Answers
  • Do you guys feel that these are a healthy choice for juice? 3 Answers
  • Sugar content? Is it actually legit veggie juice and not just con...4 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "V8 Fusion is very tasty and is a great way to get your daily vegetables and fruits if you don't have the time to prepare a stellar lunch or dinner." in 23 reviews
  • "You have to be very careful when choosing the flavor because some of them are too sweet, but these are usually always really good!" in 12 reviews
  • "All the different flavors plus the benefits of vegetables makes it so my sisters and I will drink it and my mom isn't ashamed to buy it." in 11 reviews
  • "I always think about that when I buy juice for my family because I know this is much better for you and it tastes great too!" in 10 reviews
  • "I think all the new fruit flavors taste great and that they're still healthier than drinking a soda." in 9 reviews
Jennifer B.
Minnetonka, MN
I like to give this juice to my 2 and 6 year old girls. We don't do a lot of juice in our house, but when we do, we do the vegetable/fruit juice blends. You cannot taste the difference. I feel better knowing that my girls are getting another serving of veggies, as they have decided they hate most everything green.
Bobbi T.
Newton , IA
I love the pomegranate blueberry vi fusion. its got a great taste, low sugar, 50 calories and 10g of sugar in a can. oh and don't forget, 1 serving of vegetables! i love it and beauty starts from the inside out!
Christina K.
Haddon Twp, NJ
I never drank V8 because I hated the tomatoe kind. I thought it was absolutely disgusting! My mom made me try the V8 Fusion in the strawberry banana flavor and it wasn't too bad. I didn't think it was delicious but it was OK. I probably wouldn't go out to buy it.
Hayley R.
Pineville, LA
I have a weird relationship with juices. I love love love juice.. but I know that ultimately with added sugars it's not that good for me. This juice is a great way to get veggies in if you don't eat them (and I don't...) but isn't necessarily a "healthy" food.
Victoria R.
I love almost everything about v8. The tastes are good, you have a lot of selections, and you feel good after you drink some. The only problem I have with it is that my doctor said I need to stay away from it. She said it is high in sugar. It really bummed me out.
Carrie D.
Reseda, CA
While some flavors I do find better than others, this is great way to get in your fruits & veggies for the day! We put this in our sons smoothies to help him obtain the additional fruits & veggies he needs! However, I do find when drinking straight its better to cut it with water as its got a very sweet flavor
Carolyn G.
I just recently tried this product and thought it was great! It is a neat option for juice that still tastes really good. I don't enjoy all of the flavors. I typically only get the concord grape raspberry or the pomegranate blueberry. The only thing to watch out for with juice is to stick to the serving size.
Sonja S.
Norman , OK
I found these little gems at the dollar store for 34 cents each and I'm so glad I did! I'm always on the run and I don't always have time to eat as healthy as I'd like so it really helps to have these in a convenient serving size to tote around with me!
Courtney S.
Abingdon, MD
It is very important for kids to like the healthy stuff if you are going to get them to drink it without a fight and who has time for that? I love these juices. Tasty and added fruits and veggies. They never suspect they are getting so much good stuff.
Teresa J.
Goodyear , AZ
I never drank V8 much but when I was giving a coupon for this product I was able to try it for next to nothing. It taste really great and it does not have an after taste like most juices. It's great to make soomthies, ice bars or just to have alone.
maryam z.
What's your favorite V8 Fusion drink?
Alexandria S.
V8 fusion or naked drinks?
Bailey J.
Pueblo, Co
Have you tried the V8 Smoothie drink?
Gladys A.
Would u freeze it and eat it like a icee?
Kelly M.
West Point, VA
Is this more fruity or vegetable-y? I've always been hesitant to try these and waste the money simply because I tried the V8 tomato drink when I was younger and it was terrible! I'm curious about these, though, and this particular one sounds delicious!