BY V8

V8 v-fusion acai mixed berry vegetable & fruit 100% juice 46 oz see more...

• Is there many flavors?1 Answers
  • Do you guys feel that these are a healthy choice for juice? 3 Answers
  • Sugar content? Is it actually legit veggie juice and not just con...4 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "V8 Fusion is very tasty and is a great way to get your daily vegetables and fruits if you don't have the time to prepare a stellar lunch or dinner." in 23 reviews
  • "You have to be very careful when choosing the flavor because some of them are too sweet, but these are usually always really good!" in 12 reviews
  • "All the different flavors plus the benefits of vegetables makes it so my sisters and I will drink it and my mom isn't ashamed to buy it." in 11 reviews
  • "I always think about that when I buy juice for my family because I know this is much better for you and it tastes great too!" in 10 reviews
  • "I think all the new fruit flavors taste great and that they're still healthier than drinking a soda." in 9 reviews
Amy S.
Saint Paul, MN
When my daughter was younger I had a conversation with her pediatrician about juice and how healthy it was because most juices actually count as a fruit serving even though they're loaded with sugar. He told me his wife was a nutritionist and said that the only juice out there that should count as a fruit serving is v8 Fusion! I always think about that when I buy juice for my family because I know this is much better for you and it tastes great too! Good job v8!
Jenna S.
Overall, I really like this juice! Some of the flavors aren't terrific but most of them are pretty good! Just depends on your personal preference. The after taste can also be a bit weird. I also don't know how healthy it is or if it actually contains actual servings of fruit and veggies. I hope it does because I love this stuff!!
Diana F.
I bought the pomegranate and blueberry flavor for the house with the intention of sneaking some extra servings of vegetables into my families diet. my boys are not big on most veggies, but they drank two containers of this in a week! I normally am not a fan of pomegranate, but this was delicious. I'm happy I gave it a try.
Glenys M.
Boston, MA
I love v8 infusions! My kids are not much of a vegetables fans. And they don't get the much needed five a day fruits and vegetables recommendations. So what better than to get the much needed benefits of vegetables in a juice drink that kids love. Which they don't even taste the vegetables. Kids love the flavor which is a big plus
Latisha B.
Henrico, VA
This was my first experience with V8 fusion juices. I tried pomegranate and blueberry. It tasted delicious. I also just purchased V8 new healthy greens juice but i have yet to taste it. If you are looking for a perfect combination the V8 Fusion pomegranate blueberry will work!
Kersten B.
V8 fusions are an easy way to get fruits and veggies in when I've been on the run all day. The taste is great! Only concern is the lack of fiber leads me to believe they take a lot of the nutrients out of those fruits and veggies.
Kelly B.
Plattsburgh, NY
I will admit i am a very picky when it comes to eating or drinking things and i don't normally get my veggie fruit intake every day like i should but my fiance brought this home one day and had me try it i loved it right away and i have a glass or more of this every day i love how its tastes good and its good for you
Rachael S.
Indianapolis, IN
While I LOVE the taste of this juice and the added benefits of getting some veggies in there too. It still has a LOT of sugar for little ones. I still dilute it with half water when giving it to my little ones. At least it's all natural sugar and nothing added. No HFCS.
Karyna J.
Love V8 fusion because it feels a little healthier than other types of juice. It's a bit on the pricier side sometimes but you can generally find coupons for it. The flavor is great and disguises the vegetable flavors. I use it when I have to add liquid supplements to my diet.
Marissa C.
San Diego, CA
This is so amazingly tasty! I love the variety of favors as well!!! Only problem is I don't like how much sugar is in it :/ I breastfeed so I'm constantly watching out for high levels of anything due to it being transferred to my son, but when I'm on the go with him and I just can't squeeze in time to feed myself, it's excellent to have one of these and be on my way :)
maryam z.
What's your favorite V8 Fusion drink?
Alexandria S.
V8 fusion or naked drinks?
Bailey J.
Pueblo, Co
Have you tried the V8 Smoothie drink?
Gladys A.
Would u freeze it and eat it like a icee?
Kelly M.
West Point, VA
Is this more fruity or vegetable-y? I've always been hesitant to try these and waste the money simply because I tried the V8 tomato drink when I was younger and it was terrible! I'm curious about these, though, and this particular one sounds delicious!