17 colors available

BY V8 #97 in Juice

V8 v-fusion acai mixed berry vegetable & fruit 100% juice 46 oz see more...

• Is there many flavors?1 Answers
  • Do you guys feel that these are a healthy choice for juice? 3 Answers
  • Sugar content? Is it actually legit veggie juice and not just conce...4 Answers
V8 Fusion
  • "V8 Fusion is very tasty and is a great way to get your daily vegetables and fruits if you don't have the time to prepare a stellar lunch or dinner." in 23 reviews
  • "You have to be very careful when choosing the flavor because some of them are too sweet, but these are usually always really good!" in 12 reviews
  • "All the different flavors plus the benefits of vegetables makes it so my sisters and I will drink it and my mom isn't ashamed to buy it." in 11 reviews
  • "I always think about that when I buy juice for my family because I know this is much better for you and it tastes great too!" in 10 reviews
  • "I think all the new fruit flavors taste great and that they're still healthier than drinking a soda." in 9 reviews
Jordan K.
Jordan K.
The V8 Fusion drinks are tasty. They offer different varieties of fruit and vegetables.
Kelsey L.
Kelsey L.
Foodie Expert
This v8 has great flavor but I like the lite version better. The taste of the regular is almost too overpowering.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Wahiawa , HI
Foodie Expert
Hands down best juice ever!!even though if I drink too much it gives me heart burn
Heather W.
Heather W.
Middleton, WI
Foodie Expert
Another DELICIOUS flavor from V8! The V8 Fusion is PACKED with fresh fruit and vegetables, making it an extremely healthy (AND TASTY) juice alternative for yourself and your family! The Peach Mango flavor is one of my favorites, second only to the newly released Pineapple Strawberry <3 Get on the V8 Fusion Obsession Train! Seriously y'all.... you are going to THANK ME later! ;)
Chelsie M.
Chelsie M.
Foodie Expert
I love love the cherry pomegranate flavor! We drink a couple different ones but thats my favorite! Like everything else its better cold and I like to add ice. I occasionally water it down because its a little too sweet but I dont have a sweet tooth.
Crystal M.
Crystal M.
Phillipsburg, NJ
Foodie Expert
I normally am very picky when it comes to my juices but this is my absolute favorite V8 juice. It taste good and it's smooth and no chucks in it.
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Marion, NC
My favorite juice ever. I always dilute my juice because it's too strong but this juice has an awesome flavor even after deluting it.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
This is seriously one of my favorite ones. tastes so good. I try it with my meals.
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Shelby Twp, MI
This juice is great! I have systemic lupus and I always take my pills with this because I am getting more out of it! fruits and veggies but still tastes great!
Joanie G.
Joanie G.
Socorro, NM
Since I Need something healthy to drink instead of soda, this is what I drink. It tastes great with a variety of flavors!
maryam z.
maryam z.
What's your favorite V8 Fusion drink?
Alexandria S.
Alexandria S.
V8 fusion or naked drinks?
Gladys A.
Gladys A.
Would u freeze it and eat it like a icee?
Bailey J.
Bailey J.
Pueblo, Co
Foodie Expert
Have you tried the V8 Smoothie drink?
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
West Point, VA
Is this more fruity or vegetable-y? I've always been hesitant to try these and waste the money simply because I tried the V8 tomato drink when I was younger and it was terrible! I'm curious about these, though, and this particular one sounds delicious!