BY V8

V8 v-fusion acai mixed berry vegetable & fruit 100% juice 46 oz see more...

• Is there many flavors?1 Answers
  • Do you guys feel that these are a healthy choice for juice? 3 Answers
  • Sugar content? Is it actually legit veggie juice and not just con...4 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "V8 Fusion is very tasty and is a great way to get your daily vegetables and fruits if you don't have the time to prepare a stellar lunch or dinner." in 23 reviews
  • "You have to be very careful when choosing the flavor because some of them are too sweet, but these are usually always really good!" in 12 reviews
  • "All the different flavors plus the benefits of vegetables makes it so my sisters and I will drink it and my mom isn't ashamed to buy it." in 11 reviews
  • "I always think about that when I buy juice for my family because I know this is much better for you and it tastes great too!" in 10 reviews
  • "I think all the new fruit flavors taste great and that they're still healthier than drinking a soda." in 9 reviews
Tiara C.
Los Angeles, CA
This is practically the only juice I drink! It's delicious and nutritious. I love that they strive for all or almost all fruit juice. Plus, I can see and taste the pulp from the juiced fruit. Definitely a good buy!
Grace M.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love the V8 V-fusion +Energy! It is a great pick me up in the morning. Very refreshing! Great small can to carry along, I can toss it in my purse until I have a chance to drink it. Great tastes! I would definitely recommend it for anyone who like V8 V-fusion!
Courtney P.
I love v8 v fusion +energy. I've only had the black cherry, but it work wonders when I getting through a long night at work, plus there's no coach like you get with energy drink. I definitely recommend it
Aimeeh L.
We are mango addicts hehe. Super like mangoes so anything with it is delicious for us! This energy drink is a good flavor which I am glad that they have. It is quite rare to find mango juice and mostly have only orange!
Elaina B.
Fayetteville, NC
My son is a super picky eater. The biggest problem is veggies. V8 Fusion helps a lot because while my son doesn't like many vegetables he absolutely LOVES fruit. The V8 Fusions only taste like delicious fruit. So I worry a little less about his health while I watch him guzzle down a glass. Our favorites are Pomegranate Blueberry and Concord Grape Raspberry.
Sara M.
Jefferson, OR
I don't particularly like the flavor of v8 fusion. However my girls LOVE it and that's whats really important! Its a perfect way for me to sneak them in some veggies. I have found that this can be a little on the expensive side so I prefer to get it in the two pack jugs at Costco when they have them.
Kelly P.
Queen Creek, AZ
I like to give this to my toddler. i feel good knowing it has so many benefits toward my little one being healthy. I also mix v8 fusion in our fruit smoothies and it adds a nice kick. And it tastes great alone too.
Candice L.
Mexia, TX
One of the only Vegetable / Fruit juice combos I can probably stomach. Some just don't mix well but this one has a overpowering strawberry banana flavor that you can't tell what other ingredients are added.
Shawna T.
Greenville, NC
A friend told me her pedi recommended V8 Fusion for her toddlers. We tried it to dissolve my daughter's Miralax in, and she LOVES it. No more sitting for an hour trying to get her to finish her "medicine".
The worst part is that it is so delicious, the rest of us want to drink it too!
Amy S.
Saint Paul, MN
When my daughter was younger I had a conversation with her pediatrician about juice and how healthy it was because most juices actually count as a fruit serving even though they're loaded with sugar. He told me his wife was a nutritionist and said that the only juice out there that should count as a fruit serving is v8 Fusion! I always think about that when I buy juice for my family because I know this is much better for you and it tastes great too! Good job v8!
maryam z.
What's your favorite V8 Fusion drink?
Alexandria S.
V8 fusion or naked drinks?
Bailey J.
Pueblo, Co
Have you tried the V8 Smoothie drink?
Gladys A.
Would u freeze it and eat it like a icee?
Kelly M.
West Point, VA
Is this more fruity or vegetable-y? I've always been hesitant to try these and waste the money simply because I tried the V8 tomato drink when I was younger and it was terrible! I'm curious about these, though, and this particular one sounds delicious!