BY V8

V8 v-fusion acai mixed berry vegetable & fruit 100% juice 46 oz see more...

• Is there many flavors?1 Answers
  • Do you guys feel that these are a healthy choice for juice? 3 Answers
  • Sugar content? Is it actually legit veggie juice and not just con...4 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "V8 Fusion is very tasty and is a great way to get your daily vegetables and fruits if you don't have the time to prepare a stellar lunch or dinner." in 23 reviews
  • "You have to be very careful when choosing the flavor because some of them are too sweet, but these are usually always really good!" in 12 reviews
  • "All the different flavors plus the benefits of vegetables makes it so my sisters and I will drink it and my mom isn't ashamed to buy it." in 11 reviews
  • "I always think about that when I buy juice for my family because I know this is much better for you and it tastes great too!" in 10 reviews
  • "I think all the new fruit flavors taste great and that they're still healthier than drinking a soda." in 9 reviews
Rachel D.
Sterling Hts, MI
I've tried a few flavors and Pomegranate Blueberry was by far my favorite.

There's a hint of vegetable in these, but the fruit flavor definitely overpowers it. They're much better than vegetable juices or even plain veggies. I'd definitely recommend if you hate vegetables.

Drea K.
Redford, MI
I live on V8 Fusion juices! I quit soda a few years ago and even tried to drink only water. But I gotta have something sweet with my meals. I love the fact that there's a serving of vegetables with every cup and that it still actually tastes delicious! My 8 year old can't tell a real difference either!
Juls F.
I absolutely love this v8 juice! It is delicious! The first time I tried it I thought no way! But now I have to have this in my fridge at all times! It makes me feel so much better after I have a cup of this stuff in the morning! The blueberry pomegranate one is to die for! Definitely a must try!!!❤️
Mel M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Lots of natural flavor to this juice, but beware the amounts of sugar within! It is a very strong juice, so I would absolutely recommend watering it down a little - that way, you still are drinking the same amount of liquid but not as much added sugar!
Caroline S.
I love knowing my family is getting a small amount of veggies with each sip of this yummy juice. It's great to add to a smoothie when making a veggie mixed smoothie for my son. The great color and taste makes it easy to hide veggies in my smoothies and my son never notices. BUT my unit price it's a big expensive. I recommend buying it at SAM's Club.
Jessica F.
Russellville, AL
I have never been a fan of the tomato drink , but once V8 splash came out I fell in love & this is the icing on the cake! These are the best juices I love the blended flavors & the large variety. Especially great for kids! We love them all, V8 Splash, V8 Fusion, smoothie, v8 with tea..They even have an energy drink now which is a life saver!
Chelsie M.
I love love the cherry pomegranate flavor! We drink a couple different ones but thats my favorite! Like everything else its better cold and I like to add ice. I occasionally water it down because its a little too sweet but I dont have a sweet tooth.
Amber C.
This is probably one of my favorite go to drinks to put in my daughters lunch. It is packed full of nutrition and she lovers the taste. My kids love there vegetables but some days it is harder to get them to eat the right foods. All I have to do I give them a can or cup of the juice and the suck it down. Definitely a great product!
Regina K.
oxon hill, MD
I received this as apart of a pinch me box and it was delicious. I actually like the v8 energy better because it gave me a boost in the day. But I loved all of the nutrients that I got from this without it having to taste like crap.
Samantha V.
My family cannot get enough of V-8 Fusion Concord Grape & Raspberry juice! We go through a bottle a day. I am always on the search for coupons or deals on this juice because we love it so much! It has a great tart flavor that really quenches your thirst. And I love that it has a serving of fruits & veggies in every glass!
maryam z.
What's your favorite V8 Fusion drink?
Alexandria S.
V8 fusion or naked drinks?
Bailey J.
Pueblo, Co
Have you tried the V8 Smoothie drink?
Gladys A.
Would u freeze it and eat it like a icee?
Kelly M.
West Point, VA
Is this more fruity or vegetable-y? I've always been hesitant to try these and waste the money simply because I tried the V8 tomato drink when I was younger and it was terrible! I'm curious about these, though, and this particular one sounds delicious!