BY V8

V8 v-fusion acai mixed berry vegetable & fruit 100% juice 46 oz see more...

• Is there many flavors?1 Answers
  • Do you guys feel that these are a healthy choice for juice? 3 Answers
  • Sugar content? Is it actually legit veggie juice and not just con...4 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "V8 Fusion is very tasty and is a great way to get your daily vegetables and fruits if you don't have the time to prepare a stellar lunch or dinner." in 23 reviews
  • "You have to be very careful when choosing the flavor because some of them are too sweet, but these are usually always really good!" in 12 reviews
  • "All the different flavors plus the benefits of vegetables makes it so my sisters and I will drink it and my mom isn't ashamed to buy it." in 11 reviews
  • "I always think about that when I buy juice for my family because I know this is much better for you and it tastes great too!" in 10 reviews
  • "I think all the new fruit flavors taste great and that they're still healthier than drinking a soda." in 9 reviews
Samantha W.
Oklahoma City, OK
Foodie Expert
The one thing I NEVER go great value on is my juice. I'm addicted to the taste and the health benefits of this juice. It's so much easier to drink this than eat a bunch of veggies I don't like.
Nicole C.
Corinth, NY
GREAT taste, 100% fruit, serving of fruit and veggie in each glass. Tricks my kids into having something healthy!! ANd did I mention the GREAT taste!!! Tried many flavors, LOVE them all!
Kristina D.
Foodie Expert
It was hard to get my child to consume any type of fruit for a while. I tried this juice and she loved it. For the longest time I couldn't get her to drink anything else!
Molly K.
Lexington , Nc
It's odd I don't like v8 tomato juice but I LOVE the fruit juice it's amazing!!!!!
Deanna W.
Goodlettsville, TN
I don't make meal time fight time. I just serve V8
Karen A.
Hollywood, FL
I love v8 juice cause its so good and its very healthy . its a great juice even for kids !!!
Josie H.
Portland, OR
V8 is a smart product. You strike out 2 birds with 1 stone because you get a full serving of fruits and veggies in one yummy bottle. What a better way to eat your daily Fruits an veggies in a tasteful drink yumm!
Savannah Y.
San Antonio, TX
I went through a whole bottle of this in 4 days, that's how good it was. V8 is normally really disgusting tomato taste, but I bought the peach mango V8 fusion and let me say, BEST JUICE EVER
Glenys M.
Boston, MA
Foodie Expert
I love v8 infusions! My kids are not much of a vegetables fans. And they don't get the much needed five a day fruits and vegetables recommendations. So what better than to get the much needed benefits of vegetables in a juice drink that kids love. Which they don't even taste the vegetables. Kids love the flavor which is a big plus
Darrian S.
Conroe, TX
Foodie Expert
This stuff tastes great. Every morning before school I would grab a glass of this stuff while I'm making my tea and I guess get my fair share of fruits and veggies. :) The concord grape and raspberry is actually my favorite V8 Fusion flavor. <3
maryam z.
What's your favorite V8 Fusion drink?
Alexandria S.
Foodie Expert
V8 fusion or naked drinks?
Gladys A.
Would u freeze it and eat it like a icee?
Bailey J.
Pueblo, Co
Foodie Expert
Have you tried the V8 Smoothie drink?
Kelly M.
West Point, VA
Foodie Expert
Is this more fruity or vegetable-y? I've always been hesitant to try these and waste the money simply because I tried the V8 tomato drink when I was younger and it was terrible! I'm curious about these, though, and this particular one sounds delicious!