BY V8 #74 in Juice

V8 v-fusion acai mixed berry vegetable & fruit 100% juice 46 oz see more...

• Is there many flavors?1 Answers
  • Do you guys feel that these are a healthy choice for juice? 3 Answers
  • Sugar content? Is it actually legit veggie juice and not just con...4 Answers
V8 Fusion
  • "V8 Fusion is very tasty and is a great way to get your daily vegetables and fruits if you don't have the time to prepare a stellar lunch or dinner." in 23 reviews
  • "You have to be very careful when choosing the flavor because some of them are too sweet, but these are usually always really good!" in 12 reviews
  • "All the different flavors plus the benefits of vegetables makes it so my sisters and I will drink it and my mom isn't ashamed to buy it." in 11 reviews
  • "I always think about that when I buy juice for my family because I know this is much better for you and it tastes great too!" in 10 reviews
  • "I think all the new fruit flavors taste great and that they're still healthier than drinking a soda." in 9 reviews
Rachel D.
Rachel D.
Sterling Hts, MI
Foodie Expert
I've tried a few flavors and Pomegranate Blueberry was by far my favorite.

There's a hint of vegetable in these, but the fruit flavor definitely overpowers it. They're much better than vegetable juices or even plain veggies. I'd definitely recommend if you hate vegetables.

Kersten B.
Kersten B.
V8 fusions are an easy way to get fruits and veggies in when I've been on the run all day. The taste is great! Only concern is the lack of fiber leads me to believe they take a lot of the nutrients out of those fruits and veggies.
Bobbi T.
Bobbi T.
Newton, IA
Foodie Expert
I love the pomegranate blueberry vi fusion. its got a great taste, low sugar, 50 calories and 10g of sugar in a can. oh and don't forget, 1 serving of vegetables! i love it and beauty starts from the inside out!
Selina S.
Selina S.
Monticello, IN
Foodie Expert
I love v8 vfusion juice drinks! so do my kids! it's a wonderful way to get your daily dose of fruits and vegetables in the kids without the fight! great smooth and refreshing taste!
Trina J.
Trina J.
Love love love the taste. The energy ones really do work but taste great.I have one to two a day and feel fantastic.
Mona R.
Mona R.
Peoria, IL
It has lots of energy n refreshing
My kids used to not drink regular v8 so i started bringing this and they love it
Even though it is not good like v8 is but i still think its good and a powerful drink
Kasey V.
Kasey V.
Jacksonville, FL
I love these great source of vegetables and fruits however I don't like the extras in it, I prefer to make my own
Trista K.
Trista K.
AKRON, OH
Foodie Expert
Amazing Taste! Love the variety of flavors! Cute bottle and packing! I would recommend this product to everyone!
Chelsea H.
Chelsea H.
Panama City, FL
Foodie Expert
I love this stuff! I've been drinking it since high school, my favorite flavor is the acai mixed berry in the blue bottle! If you haven't drank it before it's a must!
Braden G.
Braden G.
I hate this drink very much. My mom got this for me to try to keep me healthy but I ended up throwing it away.
maryam z.
maryam z.
What's your favorite V8 Fusion drink?
Alexandria S.
Alexandria S.
Foodie Expert
V8 fusion or naked drinks?
Gladys A.
Gladys A.
Would u freeze it and eat it like a icee?
Bailey J.
Bailey J.
Pueblo, Co
Foodie Expert
Have you tried the V8 Smoothie drink?
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
West Point, VA
Foodie Expert
Is this more fruity or vegetable-y? I've always been hesitant to try these and waste the money simply because I tried the V8 tomato drink when I was younger and it was terrible! I'm curious about these, though, and this particular one sounds delicious!