17 colors available

BY V8 #97 in Juice

V8 v-fusion acai mixed berry vegetable & fruit 100% juice 46 oz see more...

• Is there many flavors?1 Answers
  • Do you guys feel that these are a healthy choice for juice? 3 Answers
  • Sugar content? Is it actually legit veggie juice and not just conce...4 Answers
V8 Fusion
  • "V8 Fusion is very tasty and is a great way to get your daily vegetables and fruits if you don't have the time to prepare a stellar lunch or dinner." in 23 reviews
  • "You have to be very careful when choosing the flavor because some of them are too sweet, but these are usually always really good!" in 12 reviews
  • "All the different flavors plus the benefits of vegetables makes it so my sisters and I will drink it and my mom isn't ashamed to buy it." in 11 reviews
  • "I always think about that when I buy juice for my family because I know this is much better for you and it tastes great too!" in 10 reviews
  • "I think all the new fruit flavors taste great and that they're still healthier than drinking a soda." in 9 reviews
Arlette P.
Arlette P.
Indianapolis, IN
Foodie Expert
V8 fusion are great! My favorite flavors are strawberry lemonade diet and orange pineapple. It's the first time i tried it, love they don't have sugar added. I would buy it again.
Erica S.
Erica S.
Monroe, GA
Foodie Expert
This I the first V8 product I truly enjoy. V8 Fusion + energy in orange pineapple is my new go to drink. The low calorie and carb content make it a great addition to my healthy lifestyle.
Latisha B.
Latisha B.
Highland Spgs, VA
Foodie Expert
This was my first experience with V8 fusion juices. I tried pomegranate and blueberry. It tasted delicious. I also just purchased V8 new healthy greens juice but i have yet to taste it. If you are looking for a perfect combination the V8 Fusion pomegranate blueberry will work!
Kim L.
Kim L.
Elk Grove, ca
These are the best juices if you can't get your kids to eat veggies. My kids love the mango peach one, and it has some carrots, spinach and sweet potato in it also. My 2 year old drinks it up.
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Chesapeake, VA
Foodie Expert
Delicious drink without high fructose corn syrup. A great variety of flavors. Splash is good too but contains a lot more sugar. I don't feel guilty drinking V8 Fusion!
Matthew O.
Matthew O.
Manhattan, KS
Foodie Expert
I quite like these juices. Pretty sweet, but flavorful and refreshing. I also enjoy the energy version with extra caffeine that comes in cans; perfect for on the go.
Cathy R.
Cathy R.
Cleveland, TN
Foodie Expert
I love v fusion Im drinking concord grape and raspberry now and got pomegranate blueberry also. They are so delicious.
Amber C.
Amber C.
This is probably one of my favorite go to drinks to put in my daughters lunch. It is packed full of nutrition and she lovers the taste. My kids love there vegetables but some days it is harder to get them to eat the right foods. All I have to do I give them a can or cup of the juice and the suck it down. Definitely a great product!
Bobbi T.
Bobbi T.
Newton , IA
Foodie Expert
I love the pomegranate blueberry vi fusion. its got a great taste, low sugar, 50 calories and 10g of sugar in a can. oh and don't forget, 1 serving of vegetables! i love it and beauty starts from the inside out!
Trina J.
Trina J.
Love love love the taste. The energy ones really do work but taste great.I have one to two a day and feel fantastic.
maryam z.
maryam z.
What's your favorite V8 Fusion drink?
Alexandria S.
Alexandria S.
V8 fusion or naked drinks?
Gladys A.
Gladys A.
Would u freeze it and eat it like a icee?
Bailey J.
Bailey J.
Pueblo, Co
Foodie Expert
Have you tried the V8 Smoothie drink?
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
West Point, VA
Is this more fruity or vegetable-y? I've always been hesitant to try these and waste the money simply because I tried the V8 tomato drink when I was younger and it was terrible! I'm curious about these, though, and this particular one sounds delicious!