17 colors available

BY V8 #97 in Juice

V8 v-fusion acai mixed berry vegetable & fruit 100% juice 46 oz see more...

• Is there many flavors?1 Answers
  • Do you guys feel that these are a healthy choice for juice? 3 Answers
  • Sugar content? Is it actually legit veggie juice and not just conce...4 Answers
V8 Fusion
  • "V8 Fusion is very tasty and is a great way to get your daily vegetables and fruits if you don't have the time to prepare a stellar lunch or dinner." in 23 reviews
  • "You have to be very careful when choosing the flavor because some of them are too sweet, but these are usually always really good!" in 12 reviews
  • "All the different flavors plus the benefits of vegetables makes it so my sisters and I will drink it and my mom isn't ashamed to buy it." in 11 reviews
  • "I always think about that when I buy juice for my family because I know this is much better for you and it tastes great too!" in 10 reviews
  • "I think all the new fruit flavors taste great and that they're still healthier than drinking a soda." in 9 reviews
Cheryl T.
Cheryl T.
Cambridge
I'm haven't been a regular V8 drinker but when the V8 Fusions arrived in the grocery store I thought I must try it. There is so many flavored choices, they are a regular item in our fridge. In fact they disappear before orange or apple juice at our house!
Alice B.
Alice B.
Foodie Expert
Ça dl'air pas trop bon. j'aime pas le V8 et ya pas grand mon que je connais qui aime sa.
Melissa N.
Melissa N.
Calgary
I love this juice. They come in a great variety of flavors so it keeps things interesting. It can be a bit pricey but when it's on sale, stock up. I am not one to each veggies often so this is a great way to get two servings a day...
Mar P.
Mar P.
Firmat, Santa Fe
Looks amazing for breakfast! I haven't tasted it yet, but I love natural juices so I guess I'll have to try this one!
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Charlottetown
I hate to say it but I'm 30 years old and I'm not a fan of fruit & vegetables so seeing that drinking V8 Fushion helps in that department I gave them a try. They are really good. On the expensive side, so I only usually pick them up when they are on sale. If they were less expensive they would be the only juice I would probably buy.
Rose M.
Rose M.
Sykesville, MD
Great juice to drink if you really don't like veggies. I was obsessed with this drink when I was pregnant.
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Clermont, FL
Foodie Expert
I really like this blend of fruits and veggies. I can get over the slight taste of veggies, there are some that are more noticeable then others. I think they have a strawberry (red) one and that one is by far the best one, then the blue one.
Rebecca H.
Rebecca H.
Glace Bay, Nova Scotia, NS, NS, NS
I love V8 Fusion!!! My favorite is the Acia berry and mango peach !! Yum yum
Ody L.
Ody L.
Me gusta muchísimo! ! Su sabor son buenísimo!! El favorito de mi padre!! :))
Laura J.
Laura J.
Calgary, Alberta
I am not a fan of V8 to actually drink it. But I will use a few of them in my shakes, and with my E3Live in the morning
maryam z.
maryam z.
What's your favorite V8 Fusion drink?
Alexandria S.
Alexandria S.
V8 fusion or naked drinks?
Bailey J.
Bailey J.
Pueblo, Co
Foodie Expert
Have you tried the V8 Smoothie drink?
Gladys A.
Gladys A.
Would u freeze it and eat it like a icee?
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
West Point, VA
Is this more fruity or vegetable-y? I've always been hesitant to try these and waste the money simply because I tried the V8 tomato drink when I was younger and it was terrible! I'm curious about these, though, and this particular one sounds delicious!