BY V8

V8 v-fusion acai mixed berry vegetable & fruit 100% juice 46 oz see more...

• Is there many flavors?1 Answers
  • Do you guys feel that these are a healthy choice for juice? 3 Answers
  • Sugar content? Is it actually legit veggie juice and not just con...4 Answers
V8 Fusion
  • "V8 Fusion is very tasty and is a great way to get your daily vegetables and fruits if you don't have the time to prepare a stellar lunch or dinner." in 23 reviews
  • "You have to be very careful when choosing the flavor because some of them are too sweet, but these are usually always really good!" in 12 reviews
  • "All the different flavors plus the benefits of vegetables makes it so my sisters and I will drink it and my mom isn't ashamed to buy it." in 11 reviews
  • "I always think about that when I buy juice for my family because I know this is much better for you and it tastes great too!" in 10 reviews
  • "I think all the new fruit flavors taste great and that they're still healthier than drinking a soda." in 9 reviews
Darian M.
Lynn Haven, FL
Foodie Expert
I love this juice, I've been trying too lose weight and this has been a great alternative too soda love the flavors!! This stuff is addictive ūüėú
Andrea B.
Thomasville, AL
Foodie Expert
I love the V8 Fusion. The reason I love drinking these juices is because they do not add high fructose corn syrup. The sugar that is in these juices are the natural sugar from the fruits and vegetables. You have to be sure to shake it up because it does settle at the bottom of the bottle. The V8 fusion remind me of you mixing the fruits and vegetables at home and the content will settle down when you have it sitting in your refrigerator for a day or 2. Sometimes you can taste certain fruit and vegetables in the juice. If you are a healthy drinker or like to drink healthy stuff, I recommend this juice.
Laura K.
Southampton, PA
Foodie Expert
Tastes great and is such a good way to get fruit and vegetables in you!!!!!
Mona R.
Peoria, IL
It has lots of energy n refreshing
My kids used to not drink regular v8 so i started bringing this and they love it
Even though it is not good like v8 is but i still think its good and a powerful drink
Samantha D.
Cluny, Alberta, Alberta
These are sooo good, my only complaint is they don't come in bigger jugs because they go very quickly in my house. They are nutritional and a great alternative to those sugar packed juices for kids. Even though there is sugar on these, there is a large portion of fruits and veggies. Recommend!!
skye m.
calgary, ab
I quite like it because i am getting a good helping of your fruit & vegetables in a glass & it is so tasty to drink i don't mind drinking it everyday.
Melissa N.
Calgary
I love this juice. They come in a great variety of flavors so it keeps things interesting. It can be a bit pricey but when it's on sale, stock up. I am not one to each veggies often so this is a great way to get two servings a day...
Melissa G.
Clermont, FL
Foodie Expert
I really like this blend of fruits and veggies. I can get over the slight taste of veggies, there are some that are more noticeable then others. I think they have a strawberry (red) one and that one is by far the best one, then the blue one.
Jessica H.
Colonial Bch, VA
Foodie Expert
This is so good. I finally got my husband hooked and he isn't even a juice guy! It a tasty way to get those fruits and veggies.
Chantal N.
Lindsay, ON
Tasty way to get your fruits/veggies, although I much prefer the original V8
find certain flavors too sweet for me
maryam z.
What's your favorite V8 Fusion drink?
Alexandria S.
Foodie Expert
V8 fusion or naked drinks?
Gladys A.
Would u freeze it and eat it like a icee?
Bailey J.
Pueblo, Co
Foodie Expert
Have you tried the V8 Smoothie drink?
Kelly M.
West Point, VA
Foodie Expert
Is this more fruity or vegetable-y? I've always been hesitant to try these and waste the money simply because I tried the V8 tomato drink when I was younger and it was terrible! I'm curious about these, though, and this particular one sounds delicious!