17 colors available

BY V8 #92 in Juice

V8 v-fusion acai mixed berry vegetable & fruit 100% juice 46 oz see more...

• Is there many flavors?1 Answers
  • Do you guys feel that these are a healthy choice for juice? 3 Answers
  • Sugar content? Is it actually legit veggie juice and not just conce...4 Answers
V8 Fusion
  • "V8 Fusion is very tasty and is a great way to get your daily vegetables and fruits if you don't have the time to prepare a stellar lunch or dinner." in 23 reviews
  • "You have to be very careful when choosing the flavor because some of them are too sweet, but these are usually always really good!" in 12 reviews
  • "All the different flavors plus the benefits of vegetables makes it so my sisters and I will drink it and my mom isn't ashamed to buy it." in 11 reviews
  • "I always think about that when I buy juice for my family because I know this is much better for you and it tastes great too!" in 10 reviews
  • "I think all the new fruit flavors taste great and that they're still healthier than drinking a soda." in 9 reviews
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
Zanesville, OH
I always buy this stuff. Tastes very good!
Charla R.
Charla R.
Nice, CA
I Love this Drink Its Luscious Smooth and Fruity !!UMM NUMMY!!
Love the Wild Berry it is so GOOD!! You can taste the fresh flavor of Fruit and Veggies!! Loved it!!
elizabeth m.
elizabeth m.
Dallas, TX
I don't like v8 but the one with fruit I will drink. You can't taste the veggies. And you get both In one. Winning
Michelle J.
Michelle J.
Manchester, KY
Really good stuff flor adults and kids
Karen T.
Karen T.
Escondido, CA
Tastes great I like to add a little water to mine. great way to sneak in those veggies.
Courteney L.
Courteney L.
Erie, PA
I love the fusion juices, they are delicious and on top of that they are great for you!
Giving you vegetables hidden in a great fruit flavor! YUM!
Dali H.
Dali H.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite juice and always have it in my house when I'm sick, and it's good for you!
Kelly P.
Kelly P.
Queen creek, AZ
Foodie Expert
I like to give this to my toddler. i feel good knowing it has so many benefits toward my little one being healthy. I also mix v8 fusion in our fruit smoothies and it adds a nice kick. And it tastes great alone too.
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
Cluny, Alberta, Alberta
These are sooo good, my only complaint is they don't come in bigger jugs because they go very quickly in my house. They are nutritional and a great alternative to those sugar packed juices for kids. Even though there is sugar on these, there is a large portion of fruits and veggies. Recommend!!
Melissa D.
Melissa D.
V8 fusion is amazing! Great for smoothies or just by its self. I love this juice. It's such a great blend. It's healthy and good for you. Give it to your kids and they wouldn't even notice that it's healthy it taste that great!
maryam z.
maryam z.
What's your favorite V8 Fusion drink?
Alexandria S.
Alexandria S.
V8 fusion or naked drinks?
Gladys A.
Gladys A.
Would u freeze it and eat it like a icee?
Bailey J.
Bailey J.
Pueblo, Co
Foodie Expert
Have you tried the V8 Smoothie drink?
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
West Point, VA
Foodie Expert
Is this more fruity or vegetable-y? I've always been hesitant to try these and waste the money simply because I tried the V8 tomato drink when I was younger and it was terrible! I'm curious about these, though, and this particular one sounds delicious!