BY V8 #77 in Juice

V8 v-fusion acai mixed berry vegetable & fruit 100% juice 46 oz see more...

• Is there many flavors?1 Answers
  • Do you guys feel that these are a healthy choice for juice? 3 Answers
  • Sugar content? Is it actually legit veggie juice and not just con...4 Answers
V8 Fusion
  • "V8 Fusion is very tasty and is a great way to get your daily vegetables and fruits if you don't have the time to prepare a stellar lunch or dinner." in 23 reviews
  • "You have to be very careful when choosing the flavor because some of them are too sweet, but these are usually always really good!" in 12 reviews
  • "All the different flavors plus the benefits of vegetables makes it so my sisters and I will drink it and my mom isn't ashamed to buy it." in 11 reviews
  • "I always think about that when I buy juice for my family because I know this is much better for you and it tastes great too!" in 10 reviews
  • "I think all the new fruit flavors taste great and that they're still healthier than drinking a soda." in 9 reviews
maryam z.
This is one drink I definitely get for my kids. I would rather have them drink this over Juicy Juice because they are getting their fruits and veggies and it's healthy for them.
Felicia N.
Felicia N.
LAKESIDE, CA
Awesome! love it! Haven't found a flavor we don't like. :)
Molly K.
Molly K.
Lexington , Nc
It's odd I don't like v8 tomato juice but I LOVE the fruit juice it's amazing!!!!!
Janis J.
Janis J.
Horseheads, NY
As a mom this is wonderful my son and daughter love it and its great for them... another big fat plus....
Christina H.
Christina H.
Foodie Expert
Love this product. I like v8 anyway. This product has a few different flavors to choose from. Fruity yet not too strong. Love it
Tamara S.
Tamara S.
Imperial, CA
This juice is amazingly delicious and a great healthy alternative to sodas or other juices.
Bridget G.
Bridget G.
Anguilla , MS
I'm not a fan of carrots at all but juice gives me life! I love these juices all the flavors are really good!
Morgan L.
Morgan L.
Blmngton Spgs, TN
I'm a big fan of V8 Fusion, but this wasn't my favorite flavor. I just chugged it to quickly get my daily dose of HEALTH!
Rena S.
Rena S.
I love these and the Energy varieties. The Pomegranate Blueberry is delicious and since it doesn't taste like vegetables... my husband will drink it too :) I buy it in cans and just knowing that there are tons of antioxidants in it is a really great feeling. Why drink soda when you can have something so much more flavorful and that is actually good for you. There are 50 calories in a can and no fat. 10g of sugar is a touch high but at least you know it's coming from all of the fruits and vegetables and not Corn Syrup ewww... There is Green Tea in the Energy varieties and in case people don't know... it's made by Campbell Soup Company. Makes sense right? :)
Odessa F.
Odessa F.
Las Vegas, NV
For some reason my kids call this Dragon Juice, lol. But they love it. I have never been one to give my kids a lot of juice. Water was always more of a go to drink for us. This is finally a juice my kids really like, that I don't mind them drinking. We eat a pretty balanced diet, but no one eats great all the time. We have tried store band versions, and my kids will not drink any of them. They know immediately, even without seeing the bottle.
maryam z.
What's your favorite V8 Fusion drink?
Alexandria S.
Alexandria S.
Foodie Expert
V8 fusion or naked drinks?
Gladys A.
Gladys A.
Would u freeze it and eat it like a icee?
Bailey J.
Bailey J.
Pueblo, Co
Foodie Expert
Have you tried the V8 Smoothie drink?
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
West Point, VA
Foodie Expert
Is this more fruity or vegetable-y? I've always been hesitant to try these and waste the money simply because I tried the V8 tomato drink when I was younger and it was terrible! I'm curious about these, though, and this particular one sounds delicious!