17 colors available

BY V8

V8 v-fusion acai mixed berry vegetable & fruit 100% juice 46 oz see more...

• Is there many flavors?1 Answers
  • Do you guys feel that these are a healthy choice for juice? 3 Answers
  • Sugar content? Is it actually legit veggie juice and not just conce...4 Answers
V8 Fusion
  • "V8 Fusion is very tasty and is a great way to get your daily vegetables and fruits if you don't have the time to prepare a stellar lunch or dinner." in 23 reviews
  • "You have to be very careful when choosing the flavor because some of them are too sweet, but these are usually always really good!" in 12 reviews
  • "All the different flavors plus the benefits of vegetables makes it so my sisters and I will drink it and my mom isn't ashamed to buy it." in 11 reviews
  • "I always think about that when I buy juice for my family because I know this is much better for you and it tastes great too!" in 10 reviews
  • "I think all the new fruit flavors taste great and that they're still healthier than drinking a soda." in 9 reviews
erin a.
erin a.
I have to keep this in the fridge or i am in big trouble with my 6 year old. The whole family drinks it!
Martha A.
Martha A.
Ramona , CA
The v8 fusion drinks are all really good!! I don't like the normal v8 juice but these are tasty!! It's nice that it has veggies in there and you can't even taste them!
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
MUSKEGON, MI
Foodie Expert
LOVE all V8 drink juices! You cannot even taste all the veggies that are blended in. It's a healthier choice than the normal juices you provide for your family. I recommend this to anyone. Walmart usually has the lowest prices.
Erielle R.
Erielle R.
Gaithersburg, MD
V8 is the only vegetable drink that is actually delcious and quench defying. I love the tropical fruit one!
Maddie L.
Maddie L.
Clemson, SC
Foodie Expert
I love the Fusion V8! I don't like the original vegetable one, and this one is chock full of great stuff.
Kylie R.
Kylie R.
Delmar, MD
V8 Fusion is a refreshing, great tasting drink. I love the variety of flavors. I hope to try more.
Char S.
Char S.
Bartlett, TN
Foodie Expert
I love v8 fusion. I don't care for the regular v8 drinks but the fusions are great!!
Danka M.
Danka M.
Peach mango is my favorite flavor, I especially enjoy their "diet" line of the drinks: same flavor and less calories.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
North Bergen, NJ
I always buy this for when my daughter are not into eating their veggies this is a great source of vitamins for them and plus its tasty
Rene B.
Rene B.
Delicious juice. The flavors blend together well. A good pick me up for the afternoon
maryam z.
maryam z.
What's your favorite V8 Fusion drink?
Alexandria S.
Alexandria S.
V8 fusion or naked drinks?
Gladys A.
Gladys A.
Would u freeze it and eat it like a icee?
Bailey J.
Bailey J.
Pueblo, Co
Foodie Expert
Have you tried the V8 Smoothie drink?
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
West Point, VA
Is this more fruity or vegetable-y? I've always been hesitant to try these and waste the money simply because I tried the V8 tomato drink when I was younger and it was terrible! I'm curious about these, though, and this particular one sounds delicious!