17 colors available

BY V8 #92 in Juice

V8 v-fusion acai mixed berry vegetable & fruit 100% juice 46 oz see more...

• Is there many flavors?1 Answers
  • Do you guys feel that these are a healthy choice for juice? 3 Answers
  • Sugar content? Is it actually legit veggie juice and not just conce...4 Answers
V8 Fusion
  • "V8 Fusion is very tasty and is a great way to get your daily vegetables and fruits if you don't have the time to prepare a stellar lunch or dinner." in 23 reviews
  • "You have to be very careful when choosing the flavor because some of them are too sweet, but these are usually always really good!" in 12 reviews
  • "All the different flavors plus the benefits of vegetables makes it so my sisters and I will drink it and my mom isn't ashamed to buy it." in 11 reviews
  • "I always think about that when I buy juice for my family because I know this is much better for you and it tastes great too!" in 10 reviews
  • "I think all the new fruit flavors taste great and that they're still healthier than drinking a soda." in 9 reviews
Olivia R.
Olivia R.
Lawton, OK
In a hurry and don't have time to make homemade juice this one for you. Delicious, smooth and reasonable prices. Comes in many different favors. Taste even better cold or over ice.
Monique P.
Monique P.
I liked it more than I thought I would.
Trudy C.
Trudy C.
Anchorage, AK
I am in love with anything that tastes good AND makes me feel healthy. These drinks are nice because I could never get the regular V-8 cocktail down.

Makes me feel as if I am doing something good for my body and it doesn't empty my wallet.
Briana S.
Briana S.
Me and my family love the V8 fusion drinks. My fiance hates fruits and vegetables but he loves this juice.
Valerie M.
Valerie M.
Hesperia, CA
My kid is addicted to juice! I love giving her a sippy 1/2 water 1/2 V8 Fusion to quell her craving. I love that it has a full serving of veggies and has less sugar than apple juice.
Jobelle C.
Jobelle C.
Montgomery, AL
There are not to many products on the market that both taste good and are good for you. This juice gives me the servings of fruits and vegetables in a tasty and refreshing drink. Thanks.
Tarrah G.
Tarrah G.
Foodie Expert
Great for when you're craving something sweet. Nice flavor and not overly sweetened.
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Palatine, IL
I give this to my daughter in for her lunch. She is horrible about eating vegetables. She's OK with fruit. This lets me think she's still getting enough vitamins (in addition to the daily vitamin she takes) instead of arguing with her and she thinks it tastes great.
Savannah Y.
Savannah Y.
San Antonio, TX
I went through a whole bottle of this in 4 days, that's how good it was. V8 is normally really disgusting tomato taste, but I bought the peach mango V8 fusion and let me say, BEST JUICE EVER
Melissa A.
Melissa A.
Ft Leonard Wd, MO
My family drinks this all the time. It's the easiest way to insure that my little ones are getting their fruit and veggie servings
maryam z.
maryam z.
What's your favorite V8 Fusion drink?
Alexandria S.
Alexandria S.
V8 fusion or naked drinks?
Gladys A.
Gladys A.
Would u freeze it and eat it like a icee?
Bailey J.
Bailey J.
Pueblo, Co
Foodie Expert
Have you tried the V8 Smoothie drink?
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
West Point, VA
Foodie Expert
Is this more fruity or vegetable-y? I've always been hesitant to try these and waste the money simply because I tried the V8 tomato drink when I was younger and it was terrible! I'm curious about these, though, and this particular one sounds delicious!