BY V8

V8 v-fusion acai mixed berry vegetable & fruit 100% juice 46 oz see more...

• Is there many flavors?1 Answers
  • Do you guys feel that these are a healthy choice for juice? 3 Answers
  • Sugar content? Is it actually legit veggie juice and not just con...4 Answers
V8 Fusion
  • "V8 Fusion is very tasty and is a great way to get your daily vegetables and fruits if you don't have the time to prepare a stellar lunch or dinner." in 23 reviews
  • "You have to be very careful when choosing the flavor because some of them are too sweet, but these are usually always really good!" in 12 reviews
  • "All the different flavors plus the benefits of vegetables makes it so my sisters and I will drink it and my mom isn't ashamed to buy it." in 11 reviews
  • "I always think about that when I buy juice for my family because I know this is much better for you and it tastes great too!" in 10 reviews
  • "I think all the new fruit flavors taste great and that they're still healthier than drinking a soda." in 9 reviews
Jenny D.
Saint Paul, MN
I love this juice, delicious, and you get a ton of vegetables and fruit in a great-tasting drink.
Rebecca C.
Charlotte, NC
I love this V-8!! It's light and refreshing, no added sugars, and you get a lot of veggies and fruit in one serving!
Melissa A.
Ft Leonard Wd, MO
My family drinks this all the time. It's the easiest way to insure that my little ones are getting their fruit and veggie servings
Christina H.
Foodie Expert
Love this product. I like v8 anyway. This product has a few different flavors to choose from. Fruity yet not too strong. Love it
Tarrah G.
Foodie Expert
Great for when you're craving something sweet. Nice flavor and not overly sweetened.
Cassandra D.
I love V8 Fusion! I recently introduced this back into my household, because my boyfriend hates vegetables. This does the trick.
Katarina L.
Wauwatosa, WI
I love V8 Fusion. It is my go to juice when I go to the grocery store and I love how many servings of fruit are in it.
Urszula K.
Tampa, FL
Foodie Expert
You have to be very careful when choosing the flavor because some of them are too sweet, but these are usually always really good! Especially for people who don't live fruits/vegetables.
Chantel W.
Escanaba, MI
Tastes sooooo good. I absolutely love this juice, as does everyone else in my household. It only lasts us a day or two because we're constantly drinking it.
Sara M.
Jefferson, OR
Foodie Expert
I don't particularly like the flavor of v8 fusion. However my girls LOVE it and that's whats really important! Its a perfect way for me to sneak them in some veggies. I have found that this can be a little on the expensive side so I prefer to get it in the two pack jugs at Costco when they have them.
maryam z.
What's your favorite V8 Fusion drink?
Alexandria S.
Foodie Expert
V8 fusion or naked drinks?
Gladys A.
Would u freeze it and eat it like a icee?
Bailey J.
Pueblo, Co
Foodie Expert
Have you tried the V8 Smoothie drink?
Kelly M.
West Point, VA
Foodie Expert
Is this more fruity or vegetable-y? I've always been hesitant to try these and waste the money simply because I tried the V8 tomato drink when I was younger and it was terrible! I'm curious about these, though, and this particular one sounds delicious!