17 colors available

BY V8 #84 in Juice

V8 v-fusion acai mixed berry vegetable & fruit 100% juice 46 oz see more...

• Is there many flavors?1 Answers
  • Do you guys feel that these are a healthy choice for juice? 3 Answers
  • Sugar content? Is it actually legit veggie juice and not just conce...4 Answers
V8 Fusion
  • "V8 Fusion is very tasty and is a great way to get your daily vegetables and fruits if you don't have the time to prepare a stellar lunch or dinner." in 23 reviews
  • "You have to be very careful when choosing the flavor because some of them are too sweet, but these are usually always really good!" in 12 reviews
  • "All the different flavors plus the benefits of vegetables makes it so my sisters and I will drink it and my mom isn't ashamed to buy it." in 11 reviews
  • "I always think about that when I buy juice for my family because I know this is much better for you and it tastes great too!" in 10 reviews
  • "I think all the new fruit flavors taste great and that they're still healthier than drinking a soda." in 9 reviews
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Bemidji , MN
Foodie Expert
DELICIOUS!!! This is my favorite flavor of V8 hands down. I wish they made smaller bottles of this for on-the-go use. It's light and citrusy and not too sweet. Super healthy, too! Great for kids.
Shelby L.
Shelby L.
Kansas City
A lot of people think Naked Juice is the best option for juice. Honestly, V8 Fusion Peach Mango is my all time favorite juice! V8 Fusion has the highest percentage of REAL juice with the least amount of sugar. Even Naked has more sugar than V8! I would say this Juice is the best kept secret of the juice aisle.
Arlette P.
Arlette P.
Indianapolis, IN
Foodie Expert
V8 fusion are great! My favorite flavors are strawberry lemonade diet and orange pineapple. It's the first time i tried it, love they don't have sugar added. I would buy it again.
Andrea B.
Andrea B.
Thomasville, AL
Foodie Expert
I love the V8 Fusion. The reason I love drinking these juices is because they do not add high fructose corn syrup. The sugar that is in these juices are the natural sugar from the fruits and vegetables. You have to be sure to shake it up because it does settle at the bottom of the bottle. The V8 fusion remind me of you mixing the fruits and vegetables at home and the content will settle down when you have it sitting in your refrigerator for a day or 2. Sometimes you can taste certain fruit and vegetables in the juice. If you are a healthy drinker or like to drink healthy stuff, I recommend this juice.
Erica S.
Erica S.
Monroe, GA
Foodie Expert
This I the first V8 product I truly enjoy. V8 Fusion + energy in orange pineapple is my new go to drink. The low calorie and carb content make it a great addition to my healthy lifestyle.
Latisha B.
Latisha B.
Highland Spgs, VA
Foodie Expert
This was my first experience with V8 fusion juices. I tried pomegranate and blueberry. It tasted delicious. I also just purchased V8 new healthy greens juice but i have yet to taste it. If you are looking for a perfect combination the V8 Fusion pomegranate blueberry will work!
Kim L.
Kim L.
Elk Grove, ca
These are the best juices if you can't get your kids to eat veggies. My kids love the mango peach one, and it has some carrots, spinach and sweet potato in it also. My 2 year old drinks it up.
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Chesapeake, VA
Foodie Expert
Delicious drink without high fructose corn syrup. A great variety of flavors. Splash is good too but contains a lot more sugar. I don't feel guilty drinking V8 Fusion!
Matthew O.
Matthew O.
Manhattan, KS
Foodie Expert
I quite like these juices. Pretty sweet, but flavorful and refreshing. I also enjoy the energy version with extra caffeine that comes in cans; perfect for on the go.
Cathy R.
Cathy R.
Cleveland, TN
Foodie Expert
I love v fusion Im drinking concord grape and raspberry now and got pomegranate blueberry also. They are so delicious.
maryam z.
maryam z.
What's your favorite V8 Fusion drink?
Alexandria S.
Alexandria S.
V8 fusion or naked drinks?
Gladys A.
Gladys A.
Would u freeze it and eat it like a icee?
Bailey J.
Bailey J.
Pueblo, Co
Foodie Expert
Have you tried the V8 Smoothie drink?
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
West Point, VA
Foodie Expert
Is this more fruity or vegetable-y? I've always been hesitant to try these and waste the money simply because I tried the V8 tomato drink when I was younger and it was terrible! I'm curious about these, though, and this particular one sounds delicious!