BY V8

V8 v-fusion acai mixed berry vegetable & fruit 100% juice 46 oz see more...

• Is there many flavors?1 Answers
  • Do you guys feel that these are a healthy choice for juice? 3 Answers
  • Sugar content? Is it actually legit veggie juice and not just con...4 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
  • "V8 Fusion is very tasty and is a great way to get your daily vegetables and fruits if you don't have the time to prepare a stellar lunch or dinner." in 23 reviews
  • "You have to be very careful when choosing the flavor because some of them are too sweet, but these are usually always really good!" in 12 reviews
  • "All the different flavors plus the benefits of vegetables makes it so my sisters and I will drink it and my mom isn't ashamed to buy it." in 11 reviews
  • "I always think about that when I buy juice for my family because I know this is much better for you and it tastes great too!" in 10 reviews
  • "I think all the new fruit flavors taste great and that they're still healthier than drinking a soda." in 9 reviews
Alecia M.
Springville, UT
We've been drinking V8fusion in our house since it first came out. My son (who is 6) is a very very picky eater. He will not eat veggies and fruit to save his life. I have tried every trick in the book but this is my go to product. I like that it has a full serving of fruits and veggies in every 8 oz of juice. I really get the most benefit from this product by using it as a base for his smoothies. I sneak in extra frozen fruit, a dash of veggie powder, and soy yogurt and he is none the wiser. We especially like the Mango Peach blend used with Tropical frozen fruit, and Soy vanilla yogurt by Silk.
Odessa F.
Las Vegas, NV
For some reason my kids call this Dragon Juice, lol. But they love it. I have never been one to give my kids a lot of juice. Water was always more of a go to drink for us. This is finally a juice my kids really like, that I don't mind them drinking. We eat a pretty balanced diet, but no one eats great all the time. We have tried store band versions, and my kids will not drink any of them. They know immediately, even without seeing the bottle.
Amanda J.
Orlando, FL
I enjoy having V8 Infusion when I go out to do my grocery shopping. V8 Infusion has multiple products and all at a very affordable price. My very first juice was the strawberry and banana fruits and vegetables then I went to pomegranate and blueberry fruits and vegetables and more after. Trying out every juice keeps getting better. Your taste buds will give you appreciation and even your body. Giving your body the best when it is feeling down makes your mood change to happy and full of health. I recommend this product.
Amanda P.
I got these at the dollar store a while back. Although I usually enjoy V8 products, I felt these canned drinks were not nearly as good. I really think the can itself affected the flavor. ( I like the bottled versions of the same thing.) My recommendation is to buy a bottle and and split it up yourself. A little extra worth is the increase of deliciousness. Beyond that, in the grocery store these cans are WAY to expensive!
Megan A.
League City, TX
I love V8 fusion Concord grape and raspberry. James (my boyfriend) and I give this to his 1 yr old son (who we have 15/16 days a month) and because its mostly natural (there is not a lot of added sugar, most of the sugar is natural from the fruit) it's actually really good for kids. I do not recommend the light versions because those add sugar to make it sweeter. But try making ice cubes out of it or Popsicles for a fun treat on a hot day! They're fun for kids and adults! :)
Dennis Y.
Los Angeles, CA
These juices come in an assorted variety of flavors. I like the peach mango drink. There are some antioxidants in there and 1/4 worth of your daily vegetable serving. The V-Fusion energy drink also has about 80 mg worth of caffeine from the green tea extract which is about the same as a small cup of coffee. Not really noticeable if you drink a lot of coffee regularly. I wouldn't give this drink to kids though. I would have them stick to V8 Splash or a different variety.
Jenna H.
Parma, OH
I have this is strawberry banana, and I absolutely love it. Really refreshing and healthy so it's a double win. I got it at giant eagle for only a few dollars. It's simply delicious!! I highly recommend it to anyone that wants to drink some good juices instead of soda. :)
Carolyn S.
I'm the type of person who loves anything fruity, but most fruity juices ad such have a LOT of sugar and other ingredients I don't need. With v8 fusion, I can drink it when I'm trying to be healthy and I honestly don't feel bad about it. I mean, its not a totally natural healthy drink, but its close to it. I do want to point out that some of the flavors are more of a hit and miss. Some people like them. Some don't. I also like the v8 fusion smoothie drink. Yuuummmm!!!
Autumnn M.
Van Buren, AR
I don't get nearly the amount of vegetable/fruit servings that I should each day, so I decided to try the V8 juice products to supplement my diet. I've tried them all and this version is the only one I can handle. Luckily, I can not only handle V8 Fusion, I actually kinda love it. Tastes like pure fruit juice, but includes a full service of fruit AND veggies (each). Great taste!
Rachel D.
Sterling Hts, MI
I've tried a few flavors and Pomegranate Blueberry was by far my favorite.

There's a hint of vegetable in these, but the fruit flavor definitely overpowers it. They're much better than vegetable juices or even plain veggies. I'd definitely recommend if you hate vegetables.

maryam z.
What's your favorite V8 Fusion drink?
Alexandria S.
V8 fusion or naked drinks?
Bailey J.
Pueblo, Co
Have you tried the V8 Smoothie drink?
Gladys A.
Would u freeze it and eat it like a icee?
Kelly M.
West Point, VA
Is this more fruity or vegetable-y? I've always been hesitant to try these and waste the money simply because I tried the V8 tomato drink when I was younger and it was terrible! I'm curious about these, though, and this particular one sounds delicious!