BY V8

V8 v-fusion acai mixed berry vegetable & fruit 100% juice 46 oz see more...

• Is there many flavors?1 Answers
  • Do you guys feel that these are a healthy choice for juice? 3 Answers
  • Sugar content? Is it actually legit veggie juice and not just con...4 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "V8 Fusion is very tasty and is a great way to get your daily vegetables and fruits if you don't have the time to prepare a stellar lunch or dinner." in 23 reviews
  • "You have to be very careful when choosing the flavor because some of them are too sweet, but these are usually always really good!" in 12 reviews
  • "All the different flavors plus the benefits of vegetables makes it so my sisters and I will drink it and my mom isn't ashamed to buy it." in 11 reviews
  • "I always think about that when I buy juice for my family because I know this is much better for you and it tastes great too!" in 10 reviews
  • "I think all the new fruit flavors taste great and that they're still healthier than drinking a soda." in 9 reviews
kennedy b.
Love this so much! Tastes great and I easily get dehydrated and hate to drink water, so this is a nice, affordable alternative. it's super tasty and you can drink it with anything. definitely recommend!ūüĎć
Sarah R.
DELICIOUS!!! This is my favorite flavor of V8 hands down. I wish they made smaller bottles of this for on-the-go use. It's light and citrusy and not too sweet. Super healthy, too! Great for kids.
Kim L.
Elk Grove, ca
These are the best juices if you can't get your kids to eat veggies. My kids love the mango peach one, and it has some carrots, spinach and sweet potato in it also. My 2 year old drinks it up.
Andrea B.
Thomasville, AL
I love the V8 Fusion. The reason I love drinking these juices is because they do not add high fructose corn syrup. The sugar that is in these juices are the natural sugar from the fruits and vegetables. You have to be sure to shake it up because it does settle at the bottom of the bottle. The V8 fusion remind me of you mixing the fruits and vegetables at home and the content will settle down when you have it sitting in your refrigerator for a day or 2. Sometimes you can taste certain fruit and vegetables in the juice. If you are a healthy drinker or like to drink healthy stuff, I recommend this juice.
Arlette P.
Indianapolis, IN
V8 fusion are great! My favorite flavors are strawberry lemonade diet and orange pineapple. It's the first time i tried it, love they don't have sugar added. I would buy it again.
Erica S.
Monroe, GA
This I the first V8 product I truly enjoy. V8 Fusion + energy in orange pineapple is my new go to drink. The low calorie and carb content make it a great addition to my healthy lifestyle.
Rena S.
I love these and the Energy varieties. The Pomegranate Blueberry is delicious and since it doesn't taste like vegetables... my husband will drink it too :) I buy it in cans and just knowing that there are tons of antioxidants in it is a really great feeling. Why drink soda when you can have something so much more flavorful and that is actually good for you. There are 50 calories in a can and no fat. 10g of sugar is a touch high but at least you know it's coming from all of the fruits and vegetables and not Corn Syrup ewww... There is Green Tea in the Energy varieties and in case people don't know... it's made by Campbell Soup Company. Makes sense right? :)
Latisha B.
Henrico, VA
This was my first experience with V8 fusion juices. I tried pomegranate and blueberry. It tasted delicious. I also just purchased V8 new healthy greens juice but i have yet to taste it. If you are looking for a perfect combination the V8 Fusion pomegranate blueberry will work!
Samantha M.
Chesapeake, VA
Delicious drink without high fructose corn syrup. A great variety of flavors. Splash is good too but contains a lot more sugar. I don't feel guilty drinking V8 Fusion!
Matthew O.
Manhattan, KS
I quite like these juices. Pretty sweet, but flavorful and refreshing. I also enjoy the energy version with extra caffeine that comes in cans; perfect for on the go.
maryam z.
What's your favorite V8 Fusion drink?
Alexandria S.
Foodie Expert
V8 fusion or naked drinks?
Bailey J.
Pueblo, Co
Foodie Expert
Have you tried the V8 Smoothie drink?
Gladys A.
Would u freeze it and eat it like a icee?
Kelly M.
West Point, VA
Foodie Expert
Is this more fruity or vegetable-y? I've always been hesitant to try these and waste the money simply because I tried the V8 tomato drink when I was younger and it was terrible! I'm curious about these, though, and this particular one sounds delicious!